Sarah Palin's Approval Rating Higher Than Obama's.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kal982, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Kal982

Kal982

2. Mercor

Mercor

Even with a immature press on Obama's side....

Accountability Journalism
    An Associated Press dispatch, written by Erica Werner and Richard Alonso-Zaldivar, compares the House and Senate ObamaCare bills. We'd like to compare this dispatch to the AP's dispatch earlier this week "fact checking" Sarah Palin's new book. Here goes:

Number of AP reporters assigned to story:
    • ObamaCare bills: 2
    • Palin book: 11

Number of pages in document being covered:
    • ObamaCare bills: 4,064
    • Palin book: 432

Number of pages per AP reporter:
    • ObamaCare bill: 2,032
    • Palin book: 39.3

On a per-page basis, that is, the AP devoted 52 times as much manpower to the memoir of a former Republican officeholder as to a piece of legislation that will cost trillions of dollars and an untold number of lives. That's what they call accountability journalism

3. Kal982

Kal982

That's why the majority of America hates the mainstream media for it's obvious bias against conservatives. This is just another reason why Fox News is the highest rated cable news network, and the libertard news channels are failing miserably. :p

4. You guys should go "all in" on Palin now when your odds are best.

www.Betfair.com

5. approval rating for what. dog catcher? clearly not president:
    CNN Poll: Palin Not Qualified for Presidency- Only 28% think Palin is qualified to be president, the least percentage of any of the five potential presidential candidates included in the survey. Among those polled, 70% think Palin is not qualified to be president.

- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was voted most qualified, with 67% saying she is qualified to be president.

- Public opinion of VP Joe Biden's presidential qualifications was almost evenly split – 50% think Biden is qualified to be president, 48% think he is not.

- 47% think former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney is qualified for the Oval Office, while 42% think he is not.

- 43% think former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee is qualified to be president, 47% disagree.

Conducted Nov. 13-15, 2009, error margin 3 points.

6. jem

jem

When Obama can't qualify for the ballot in a bunch of states - it will be hillary vs palin.

I will be wondering why the heck Romney could not get any traction. If I were Republican leadership I would find a way to make that guy start looking like a champion once or twice a month.

Maybe the republicans need to form a panel on cutting gov't waste and have him be the chairman and come up with solutions.

7. I like Romney too. Problem is the GOP has been hijacked by a bunch of people who only care about Abortion and Gay Marriage.

If a state refuses to put him on the ballot it will go to the Supreme Court only if Obama has the chance to add two more Commies to it. If the Court's character doesn't change they may not hear it and just let the State decision stand.