'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Ratings Plummet

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Who Becomes a Stalker?

Stalkers are usually isolated and lonely, coming from the “disadvantaged” of our society; however, a stalker can occupy any place in our entire social spectrum. Often, the stalking may be triggered by a significant trauma or loss in the life of the perpetrator, usually within at least seven years of the stalking behavior. (For example, relationship dissolution or divorce, job termination, loss/potential loss of a child, or an ill parent.) Most stalkers are not psychotic. In a comparative study of psychotic versus non-psychotic stalkers (Mullen et al. 1999), 63% of the sample was found to be suffering from a common psychiatric condition, such as major depression, personality disorder, or substance dependence–with personality disorder being the most common diagnosis.

[​IMG]

#41     Nov 24, 2010
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

just curious, but when are you going to post the equivilant of this for "Stop Trolling" and "What is a Troll?"

because you certainly are the forum troll if ever there was one.

#42     Nov 24, 2010
  3. If you guys don't like to hear anti republican opinions,go elsewhere.ET also has an ignore option if that suits you better.

Have a nice day Tao.

#43     Nov 24, 2010
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Why do you feel the need to be anti anything? What kind of childish behavior is that? I'm not anti-democrat. That is your problem range rover. You approach every issue and every problem by just being anti-republican by default. Don't you have any "personal" opinions on issues. Don't you have any thoughts that are your own? You know, like unique thoughts or ideas. Or are you just a left wing ditto head? Would it be a lot more fun in life to actually come up with ideas on your own? I'm just sayin...

#44     Nov 24, 2010
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

you post for one reason - to elicit negative responses. that is the standing definition of a troll.

you are a troll.

you never take the time to learn about the subjects you are posting about. you are unable to have an intelligent discussion on just about every subject you post about. all you do is google, cut, paste, rinse/repeat. that's it. sometimes you dont even fully read what youre pasting because it would take too much time and you might actually learn something, and that isn't the reason you are here. you are here to create arguments.

you are a troll.

i've tried to engage you a number of times, and you never read into the subject you're mouthing off about. ive seen 100s of "versions" of you on countless message forums throughout my time on the internet.

you exist for negative response and to cause controversy.

you are a troll.

#45     Nov 24, 2010
  6. This from the illiterate, hypocritical libtard who stalks Sarah Palin on ET :p

[​IMG]

#46     Nov 24, 2010
  7. And if you don't want to get your crybaby ass whipped for your hypocrisy and ignorance, YOU go elsewhere.

#47     Nov 24, 2010
  8. Too much negativity ,anger,insults and posts that have nothing to do with politics or religion in this thread.

I'm done with this one,you gentlemen have a good afternoon

#48     Nov 24, 2010