Sarah Palin Will Not Run for President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Oct 5, 2011.

1. For future reference PM means PRIVATE messaging dumbass

#11     Oct 6, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, you are such a troll, do you really think anyone is buying your horseshit?

#12     Oct 6, 2011
  3. Palin and Christie are definitely out.The GOP circus has now settled and it will be Romney ,Perry,Cain or Bachmann....Say hello to 5 more years of Obama

#13     Oct 6, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Sarah Palin Will Not Run for President

Even a dope makes a good decision, occasionally.

#14     Oct 6, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Yet again you show us all your political prowess, Romney will win the republican nomination, and when he does it will be good for a 3-5 point bump in the polls as all conservatives will be voting for the same person in order to get rid of Obama, plus he is already beating Obama in the polls.

[​IMG]

#15     Oct 6, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

I explained the reason Palin wouldnt run to RangeRover/IQ47 almost 2 years ago, when IQ47 thought she would run simply because she was a 75% shot at intrade.

She is making millions off speaking arrangements, and book deals, why would she throw this away to enter the presidential race when she is a 15 point dog to Obama and a 10-15 point dog in the republican race.

Even Palin isnt stupid enough to throw away millions for an attempt at the presidency which has about the same odds of winning as a person has at winning the lottery. Palin may be stupid, but shes not stupid enough to do that. Especially given the fact that once she lost it would greatly diminish her appeal in the eyes of the idiots who are big fans of her, and it would take away from her earning power. She played the media like a fiddle and kept her name in the spotlight, so she could keep earning money. She never had any intention of running, she just flirted with the idea to convince the idiots like IQ47 she was going to run in order to maintain her position as a relevant political figure, so she could make more money.

#16     Oct 6, 2011
  7. She's uncomfortable around dark skinned people...at least...that's the rumor.

#17     Oct 6, 2011
  8. I thought so too but I was wrong about that

#18     Oct 6, 2011