Sarah Palin To David Letterman: Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by skylr33, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Where U from TraderNickYourself? From what you wrote you imply you are not from USA. Would be fair to bet that you live in a country that lives on stolen land?

#21     Oct 2, 2009
  2. Letterman was chasing pussy? Wow that is a shocker.

That seems to be the order of the day, even among some of the "moral majority" senators in DC. These guys are out fucking hookers and their friends wives. Letterman's antics seem pretty tame compared to what goes on in congress.

#22     Oct 2, 2009
  3. Since you seem in the know, could we ask who is doing your wife/gf?

#23     Oct 2, 2009

4. good god you're an ignorant prick.

To add further evidence to your hypothesis, I'll attack another prominent black polictician, ... CHARLIE RANGEL.... you know the tax-cheat who oversees our tax laws.

I've been waiting for Jimmy Carter and this traderNik jackass to wail "Racism!!" as Rangels defense.

Here's a clue dipshit :

Race and Stupidity
    by Patrick J. Buchanan

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=33606

#24     Oct 2, 2009
  5. Nice job.
    Perhaps next time skylr will actually turn his BRAIN on before he inserts his foot in his mouth again.

:D

#25     Oct 2, 2009
  6. Letterman has been in a relationship with his wife since 1986. They have a 6 year old child.

Take your foot out.

#26     Oct 2, 2009
  7. Ricter

Ricter

She wasn't his wife for 22.5 of those 23 years.

#27     Oct 2, 2009

8. I don't know why I waste my time with the likes of you people .... but I'll pose the following question:

Is There Anything Wrong About Boinking Your Unpaid Interns?

No, is a perfectly acceptable answer ...

#28     Oct 2, 2009
  9. Your woman asked to be in a threesome with me and my girl, but we told her no, because neither of us is into fat chicks.

#29     Oct 2, 2009
  10. maxpi

maxpi

You said the race thingy!!! What an idiot, don't you know the definition of racist? It's anybody that wins an argument with a Liberal !! Wise up, you just told everybody that you lost the argument !! LOL... put "LOSER, KICK ME" on your back and wear it for penance for one day and then come back and tell us how much better you feel...

#30     Oct 2, 2009