Sarah Palin To David Letterman: Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by skylr33, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Tell me honestly, Skyler. How old are you?

#11     Oct 2, 2009
  2. "Fox News is the only news organization that speaks the absolute truth."

There is help for you here:

http://www.amazon.com/Recovery-Cult...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1254509139&sr=8-1

#12     Oct 2, 2009
  3. Letterman is an entertainer, not a beacon of morality. Contrast that to a fat blob with his golden microphone... The left laughs and despises Sarah Palin because she is an ignorant hick and since hers is the party of moral values, having an unwed teenage pregnant daughter is quite an accompolishment.

It amazes me how the "right" tries to defend her. She is a joke. If you call Obama an empty suit, she is an empty head. She could not even manage a state whose population is 1/3 of Orlando metro area.

#13     Oct 2, 2009
  4. #14     Oct 2, 2009
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Unloading is unwise in this forum. It's infested with griefers and they love nothing more than someone "unloading".

#15     Oct 2, 2009

6. :D :D :D :D :D

#16     Oct 2, 2009

7. good one ... it's unlikely any of the usual suspects will stand up and declare this to be "sexual harrassement" in the workforce. ....

it's not like it was "rape-rape"

when younger I watched letterman avidly ... I now see him, and all the other degenerates who act a woman's teenage children, as scumbags.

#17     Oct 2, 2009
  8. i'm not a fan of letterman, but i respect his handling of this matter, crushing a blackmailer and letting the chips fall where they may

#18     Oct 2, 2009
  9. JDL

JDL

thats what im talking about, good job.

#19     Oct 2, 2009
  10. Is Letterman a zionist?

How come he is not fired from his position since what he did is a bad example for kids who may see him as a grandfather?

#20     Oct 2, 2009