Sarah Palin snorted cocaine and had affairs with NBA star and husband's partner

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Sep 14, 2011.

1. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fairs-NBA-star-husbands-business-partner.html

Sarah Palin snorted cocaine off 55 gallon oil drum and had affairs with NBA star and husband's business partner: Sensational claims in new book

Sarah Palin snorted cocaine off a 55 gallon oil drum while snowmobiling with friends and had illicit affairs with a top NBA star and one of her husband's business partners, a new book sensationally claims.

In revelations which could strike a devastating blow to the controversial politician's hopes of joining the 2012 presidential race, Mrs Palin is said to have taken the class A drug with her husband, while smoking marijuana at college in secret liaisons with one of her professors.

Joe McGinniss's book The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin, which is due to be published on September 20, also alleges that the former governor of Alaska is far from the traditional family woman she claims to be.

Mrs Palin, 47, had a one-night stand with Miami Heat basketball star Glen Rice less than a year before she eloped with her husband, the book claims.

She is said to have met the 6ft 8ins player in 1987 when he was playing in a college basketball tournament in Alaska and she worked as a sports reporter for KTUU television.

It is also claimed that she had a six-month affair with Brad Hanson, who ran a snowmobile dealership with her husband Todd - a betrayal which led to Todd dissolving their business.

In a bid to expose Mrs Palin's skeletons, Mr McGinness has studied the former vice presidential candidate for three years and last year even moved in to a home next door in Wasilla, Alaska, to dig some more.

The author writes that after college Mrs Palin developed a 'fetish' for black men.

She allegedly had a tryst with basketball star Glen Rice in her younger sister Molly's University of Alaska dorm room, while she was dating Todd and just nine months before the couple were married.

Mrs Palin got pregnant with Todd and they eloped in August 1988.

Their son Track, the oldest of five, was born eight months later in April 1989.

A friend said Mrs Palin spent the night with the basketball star but could not confirm whether they had sex, according to the National Enquirer.

'I remember Sarah feeling pretty good that she'd been with a black basketball star,' a source told the magazine.

The athlete is said to have confirmed the night of passion in Mr McGinniss's book.

Mr Rice went on to have a huge career playing basketball in the NBA and was a three-timer All-Star.

The book goes on to claim that while married Mrs Palin also had an affair with one of her husband's business partners.

Todd is alleged to have ended all dealings with Brad Hanson after he found out about the secret six-month relationship in 1996.

Both Mrs Palin and Mr Hanson have denied the allegations.

Perhaps most damaging of all could be the suggestion that the supposed traditional all American mother has taken drugs.

Mr McGinness writes that while Mrs Palin attended Mat-Su College she took marijuana with a professor who was also the father of one of her female friends.

Before she was elected governor she is also said to have snorted cocaine with her husband off an overturned oil drum while snowmobiling with friends.

Todd, who was arrested for driving drunk in 1986 used cocaine a lot and was 'on the end of a straw plenty,' according to a long-term associate quoted in the book.

2. bone

bone

Honestly, why would you denegrate yourself by stooping to Pee Drinker's level of discourse ? I had you figured for a better person quite frankly.

This is not political discourse.

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Wow, I actually like her even more now. I think she would be much more popular if she ditched this goody goody image. Seriously, this helps, not hurts her.

4. JamesL

JamesL

That's because he is a child, bone.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I didn't realize palin had announced her candacy.

You know, making what she's done in the past even relavent.

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

I guess poor Range Rover can't call her a racist anymore. What to do. What to do.

7. Disagree.Fox News,Rush,Beck,Hannity etc all gave a lot of coverage when this guy started to write this book

8. bone

bone

Apparently, you have answered your own question, and as a double-negative proved your own premise to be incorrect. How did the Tea Party elect Women, Blacks, and Latinos to high public office in November of 2010 ?

9. wildchild

wildchild

There are sensational claims in a new book. They must be true.

I remember a book claiming that Obama snorted cocaine. I tend to believe that one though, because Obama wrote it.

#10     Sep 14, 2011