Sarah Palin says she can defeat President Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

...in a boxing ring?
    I can believe that.

#31     Nov 18, 2010
  2. He will not seek reelection. it is time to collect bribes , get rid of the big mama first lady and get hot chicks.
    Unless he is a closet fag but he doesn't come across like one.

#32     Nov 18, 2010
  3. I'm supporting financially both Sarah and Obama.

USA! USA! USA!

#33     Nov 18, 2010
  4. I agree with Rasmussen. None of the current frontrunners will get the nomination, although with Palin, you can't totally rule her out. Her support and endorsement will be crucial to whomever does get the nomination.

Romney didn't connect with primary voters last time and ran a poor campaign. Huckabee is boring and has too much of that Bush compassionate conservatism to him.

I like Jindahl but he looks like he's 14 years old. Pawlenty has no following.

The rising star is Cristie. Tough talking budget cutter who faced down teachers' unions in a very liberal state.

DeMint has a big conservaive following, but is not really a national figure. He could win the crucial SC primary however, win Florida and suddenly have the wind at his back. Legitimate darkhorse candidate who could also likely attract Palin's backing if she is not in the race herself.

Any candidate who attacks Palin might as well quit the race the next day. Why would any of them want to attack each other? That was the mistake Romney made last time, attacking McCain. Run against Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Barney Frank et al. Attack them mercilessly. Forget the kid gloves approach McCain used.

#34     Nov 18, 2010
  5. Which is exactly why the MSM keeps trying to spoon feed the idea that these are the guys we should go with.

Marco Rubio is the guy.

#35     Nov 18, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

With what, your welfare check?

#36     Nov 18, 2010
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm hearing Rubio is a lock on the VP ticket and will lock in FL and get a big piece of the Latino vote. Christie has already stated he will not run in 2012 but he is definitely a rising star. Don't rule Perry out for 2012.

#37     Nov 18, 2010
  8. Yes, heard the same.

I think because of Rubio's age and lack of experience, he's more of a viable candidate come 2016.

I think Christie would be great- we need a guy who can call people out with no shame.

#38     Nov 18, 2010
  9. dinn13

dinn13

I really hope she gets the nomination cause then I'd bet the farm (or as much as that small market can take) against her winning the election on intrade and make some $$$

#39     Nov 18, 2010
  10. That statement is plainly contradicted by the fact that Intrade is showing a 57% chance of the Dems winning the presidency in 2012. And this, in the face of the mid-term defeat at the polls for the Dems. You know in trading, when a market should be going down, but doesn't, even in the face of bad news? Well, then you know that market is a buy. Obama is not going down, despite unpopularity and plenty of bad news. Obama is a "buy", if you are a betting man.

Unless some previously unknown Republican emerges into the limelight in the next 18 months, Obama will cruise to an easy victory.

#40     Nov 18, 2010