Sarah Palin Resignation Speech

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Carbonator, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Wrong. She'd be the topic of discussion every time she opened her mouth because the media love her.

The media love her because she brings up things like 'The Department of Law in Washington'. I'm not enough of a writer to put into words how fucking unbelievable it is that a woman the Republicans picked as a VP candidate actually uttered that phrase.

She brings people together like Obama? Ummm, not quite. I do acknowledge that she has a high approval rating among right-leaning Republicans, but they only approve of someone like her - they wouldn't want her running against Obama in 2012.

Of concern to me? I'm more Libertarian than anything else. I probably have as much contempt for the extreme left (as exemplified by _____ ) as you do.

#21     Jul 28, 2009
  2. cstfx

cstfx

wow. you left-wing loon-a-tics sure spend a lot of time focusing on Palin. Why? She will never be running against O in '12 no matter how much you may wish it. O will face someone considerably more credible and wont be a shoe-in like you all believe he will. Palin is just a distraction and she seems to be doing her role if this board (and MSM) are any indication.

#22     Jul 28, 2009
  3. lol
    Already pointed out that it's Palin who draws her attention to herself by making ignorant statements. Any pol who came up with the number of blooper sound bites as she does would be discussed around the water cooler. And you're right, she'll never run in 2012, regardless of the hopes and dreams of the lunatic right here on ET ('an American Revolutionary', the 'next President of the United States').

#23     Jul 28, 2009
  4. That was quite a speech. It amply demonstrates her emphasis on time management and cost control. Why be burdened with the time or expense of writing speeches or hiring speech writers when a simple random phrase generator will do? Savvy.

#24     Jul 28, 2009
  5. I especially liked her little press conference in front of the "Tom The Turkey" shredding machine right around Thanksgiving. It gave me a strong indication that she would be tough on defense.
    (PS. You misspelled the word separate. )

She is a CLOWN.

Which makes her fun to watch and highly entertaining . . . What is it about "entertainment" that you don't understand???

#25     Jul 28, 2009
  6. Yep. The extremist right on here have to keep parroting the same phrases, i.e. 'Why are you guys so obsessed with her', in order to shift focus away from the fact that their candidate was a stupid joke and the decision to run her reflects the fact that the Republicans have lost their way.

#26     Jul 28, 2009