Sarah Palin- Healthcare Czar

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Your comments support some other assertion, and do not address mine.

And yes, at least one of us believes that cutting HC costs could occur without harming HC. Efficiency comes to mind. Who knows that better than us Yanks?

#31     Sep 9, 2009
  2. Please, please lets not be honest. People here just can't handle that.

#32     Sep 9, 2009
  3. Good private schools here in San Diego cost $10-12k a year. The state of california spends $13k per student.

Why not just disband public education and give every student $10k to go to private school?

The Government shouldn't be in the education business anyway.

John

#33     Sep 9, 2009
  4. The best test of a politician's sincerety is what they do themselves. I doubt there is a single member of congress who sends their kids to DC public schools. Certainly Obama doesn't. Neither did Clintons.

Likewise, they have a gold-plated health care system. If you want to get a cold stare from your representative at a town hall meeting, ask him to pledge to withdraw from the congressional health care system and use the "public option" that he wants you to be stuck with.

#34     Sep 9, 2009
  5. I have a question Rush (as aaa has named you)?

Do you have to be from a "huckin and jivin' place to comment on "huckin and jivin'?

BTW: (it's actually "shucking and jivin'" there street boy)
    :D

#35     Sep 9, 2009
  6. Eight

Eight

There is lots of evidence that it hasn't really worked almost anywhere... The Brits TRIPLED spending on their healthcare when Labour took over... and they really are having their form of the "Obama Death Panels"... they decide who is terminal and they let them die... and babies by the THOUSANDS have been born outside hospitals due to lack of rooms... forget that shit...

But Obama man, he must have American Ingenuity in spades... he's going to bring in 45 million people whether they are here legally or not, not add a single doctor, cut costs, and all that without rationing care..... I'd bet that once somebody is outed as a Republican that the last thing they would want to do on earth would be to turn their health over to Obama and his health care.... The VA was sued, and it was proven at one point, in a court of law, that the anti war crowd had taken over whole hospitals and were practically torturing ex military guys..

#36     Sep 10, 2009
  7. bigb

bigb

Never thought I would hear anyone mentioning Sarah Palin and very intelligent in the same sentence.

#37     Sep 10, 2009