Sarah Palin Has Voted Repeatedly to Use Tax Dollars To Promote Abstinence Education

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Sep 2, 2008.

1. The problem is, it's a joke.
    Telling a classroom of randy teens
    "Dont have sex, until your married , it's the safest way to go" is ridiculous, and preposterous.

It doesn't cost squillions to say that, alongside safe sex stuff.
    Its a few minutes, for fucks sake, rather like the issue itself.

But what are the plans to preclude other reality based alternatives? Ie, safe sex.

The only issue with either, is that one is fantasy based, the other is realistic-now, to the "problem"-neither work unless actually practiced.

#31     Sep 3, 2008
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Other ideas: The Chinesse have been pretty sucessful with their one child family rule. They enforce the policy with the use of fines.

If you have a second child they impose a heavy fine.

The Liberal welfare system in the USA instead of fines, will pay single mothers, give her food stamps and help pay her housing. No wonder over 50% of births are to single mothers.

#32     Sep 3, 2008

3. The chinnesse?
    Sorry, but just not true.

Heavy fines, mean different things. Mostly infanticide, but lets make it a game-Please allow us western folk to understand what has happened for forty years under Chairman mao;

LOTS of different things.
    By your supposed stats then, the US would do well to follow the one child policy?
    That is the logical extension of your half wittery, after all.

Fuck off, you, half witted cunt.

Acronym, over and out.

#33     Sep 3, 2008
  4. cuz69

cuz69

ZZZ... Do you have kids? And do they always listen to what you tell them?
    Because mine certainly don't. Thats what makes them kids. I didn't always follow what my parents told me either.
    There is a saying little kids little problems, big kids big problems. If you are a parent I am sure you know that.
    Still has nothing to do with her as Gov or potential VP.

The day she became Mayor she had more executive experience, than all 3, the second day it doubled and so on.

#34     Sep 3, 2008
  5. cuz69

cuz69

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#35     Sep 3, 2008