Sarah palin has made a whopping $12 million !!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Agassi, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Agassi

Agassi

2. maxpi

maxpi

When she became big on the Political scene the Left initiated investigation after investigation into everything she did in Alaska. Her church got firebombed even. It cost her her personal fortune so she quit and went for the brass ring...

The Left is ruthless in the acquisition of power. God is smarter than powerful people though. He seems to be rewarding her for her loyalty to Him, too cool..

3. Fame pays - achievement and ability are strictly optional.

4. TGregg

TGregg

No doubt. Palin is hard to distinguish from us compared to Gore.

5. What about Gore. He earned, wait, deserves all the money he scammed, wait, he is just trying to selflessly save the world. It's not about Gore, it's all about saving us from total destruction. You have to believe and have faith in Gore to be saved. Save us Algore, before we lose interest and you move on to another scam.

I'm not a bit impressed with Palin, still a huge difference between Palin and Gore.

6. "God is smarter than powerful people though. He seems to be rewarding her for her loyalty to Him, too cool.."

You can't be serious...

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Does that make her more financially successful than Obama?

8. Maxpi LOL you almost had me with the god stuff, till I realized it was tongue in cheek, good one.

9. #10     Apr 15, 2010