Sarah Palin 'furious' at Bristol's new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 25, 2011.

1. Wanted to see your response.There are some racist who will lie and some racists like artful dodger who will flat out say I don't wont my daughter dating a black man under any circumstances.

#41     May 26, 2011
  2. The national enquirer broke the John Edwards story and years ago they said the terminator had kids with women other then his wife

Sarah Palin was painted a racist long before this article btw

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/max-blumenthal/how-sarah-palin-has-exclu_b_134403.html

http://www.laprogressive.com/progre...ur-conversation-when-she-learned-i-was-black/

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pVMpOoegxQU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#42     May 26, 2011
  3. Not really. Despite widespread efforts to make interracial dating seem "cool", people overwhelmingly tend to prefer dating within their own racial group, which is perfectly natural. There's nothing wrong with that, and it has nothing to do with "hate".

#43     May 26, 2011
  4. On the contrary, there's nothing "racist" about it. Also, why is it that it's only "racist" for a white person to feel this way? Why isn't it racist for all the indians, japanese, blacks, and hispanics which feel this way? Such sentiment is FAR more common in all of those communities than in the white community. Yet in your example the "racist" says he doesn't want his daughter dating a black man, when in reality that would be a much more common thing to hear from a nonwhite parent.

This is just further testimony of the fact that "anti racist" is usually just a code word for anti white.

#44     May 26, 2011
  5. Its on the rise AD.Its gone from being illegal in some states in 1966 to 14.6 % of all new marriages being interracial in 2008 and the numbers increase every year

United States

Interracial marriage in the United States has been fully legal in all U.S. states since the 1967 Supreme Court decision that deemed anti-miscegenation laws unconstitutional, with many states choosing to legalize interracial marriage at much earlier dates. The United States has many ethnic and racial groups and interracial marriage is fairly common among most of them. A record 14.6% of all new marriages in the United States in 2008 were between spouses of a different race or ethnicity from one another. This compares to 9.0% of all current marriages regardless of when they occurred.[1] Multiracial Americans numbered 6.8 million in 2000, or 2.4% of the population. Now statistics show that the percentage has increased to 6.7% in 2010. Now over 12.5 million in November 2010[2]

#45     May 26, 2011
  6. Its racists when anybody feels that way

#46     May 26, 2011
  7. Yes, and despite all the media endorsement and desperate promotion of interracial relationships people overwhelmingly prefer their own kind. That's objectively clear. I just think it's sad the way the MSM shamelessly promotes it, and makes people feel like they are doing something wrong by wanting to exclusively date within their own group. I know girls who lie about having dated a black guy, or having a black ex bf so that no one calls them "racist" for not being interested in or attracted to black guys. It's so sad what society has done to them, giving them guilt complexes for having what are very natural and prevalent preferences.

#47     May 26, 2011
  8. It's not racist at all. It has nothing to do with "hate" or "supremacy". You don't have to "hate" other groups to care about your own group, in fact it's perfectly natural and the only group which is castigated for it is white people, and to a lesser degree jewish people (most of which are white people). Just because I wish to preserve my ethnic identity which I value and am proud of, does not mean that I elevate my group to "supremacy", or seek to oppress other groups.

A certain video was circulating on some websites which you'd probably call "racist" a few weeks back of Muhammed Ali on this very topic. Do me a favor and watch it and tell me how this sentiment is "racist":

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HqiWFLsgVi4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#48     May 26, 2011
  9. I don't see anything desperate or shameless about saying if 2 people make each other happy they should be able to be together and not have to hear negative shit about it from people like you and Palin

People mostly date and marry their own race but with 15 % of new marriages being interracial and the number of interracial kids going from 2.4% of the population in 2000 to 6.7% in 2010 shows that people are clearly attracted to other races and there is nothing wrong with that

#49     May 26, 2011
  10. What in the fuck are you talking about? Why are you such a bigot? I never gave anyone "negative shit" for any such thing, and to my knowledge, neither did Palin. I never said anything like that, you just pulled it out of your ass. In fact, I said the exact OPPOSITE; that people should be allowed to do as they please. I also don't believe in slandering anyone as "racist" who does want to date exclusively within their own racial group, which is very natural.

Most people still date and marry within their own racial group. Despite the desperate and shameless attempt of the MSM to promote interracial dating and attempts to portray it as "cool", the overwhelming majority of people aren't buying it. Now of the anti white pundits (like you) are suggesting that people are "racist" for only wanting to date within their own racial group, and not feeling attraction to members of other groups. It's so horrible that now many girls have guilt complexes to the point that they lie about having dated a black guy or having a black ex bf so that they aren't called "racist" for not being interested in or attracted to black guys.

Again, I never gave anyone "negative shit" for dating interracially, that's just fictional bullshit you've authored to support your argument. My position is that it's perfectly natural to want to date within your racial group and that the overwhelming majority of people do despite ongoing media endorsement of interracial relationships.

#50     May 26, 2011