Sarah Palin 'furious' at Bristol's new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 25, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Only if he grows up to look like Denzel Washington.

#31     May 25, 2011

2. I don't believe that but fair enough.

#32     May 25, 2011
  3. She should be but you know how some folks are :cool:

#33     May 25, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Sarah Palin is a dope.

#34     May 25, 2011
  5. Of course you wouldn't AD

Seems to be respectable and have good manners,no criminal record,no out of wed lock kids and a hard worker (see below)but all that matters to you is that he isn't white

Kyle Massey (born August 28, 1991), is an American actor, dancer, singer and rapper from Atlanta, Georgia. He is perhaps best known for starring in the Disney Channel sitcom That's So Raven, in which he played Cory Baxter, and in the Disney show Cory in the House, a spin-off of That's So Raven. Massey is also well known for starring in the Disney Channel Original Movie Life Is Ruff. Massey is the brother of Zoey 101 star Christopher Massey. As a rapper, Massey has released several songs for Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records including "Underdog Raps". He is currently the voice of Milo in the Disney animated series Fish Hooks and also finished second place in ABC's Dancing with the Stars with his partner Lacey Schwimmer.

#35     May 25, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then why ask in the first place?

#36     May 25, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Trying to paint Sarah Palin as a racist based on an article with unamed sources from the national enquirer is a new low, even by liberal standards.

#37     May 25, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Whose cowardly conservative new alt are you?

#38     May 25, 2011
  9. That's cool. I didn't say he was a bad guy because he's black. Me may be a well mannered, well rounded, cool kid who seems to be poised to have a decent future. But I sill value my ethnic, cultural, and racial identity, and want it to be preserved. Therefore, I'd encourage my daughter to date white guys. Just the same way that Chinese and Japanese parents insist that their kids date within their group, many blacks don't welcome their child dating a white boy/girl, latinos are also often highly insistent that their children date within their group, Indians often disown children who marry outside the group, and Arabs often kill their children over it. I'm not as extreme as any of these other groups, yet for some reason it's only "racist" when white people have this sentiment. It seems to be okay for all the other groups. If other groups care about ethnocultural preservation that's fine, it's only whites who are not allowed to preserve their cultural, ethnic, and racial identity. Why is that?

Like I said, he may me an awesome guy, but I still care about my cultural, ethnic, and racial identity. I wouldn't react as extreme as some of the groups which I mention often do. I'd just explain why my cultural, ethnic, and racial identity were important to me, and why I think they should be important to her too. Obviously it was important to virtually all her ancestors before her too for some reason. It's not about hating other people, it's about loving your own people. It's the most natural thing in the world, yet it's only "racist" if white people feel this way.

#39     May 25, 2011
  10. Thats cool.Thankfully for mankind this opinion has greatly declined over the years and in a generation or 2 probably less then 1 % of Americans will feel this way

#40     May 26, 2011