Sarah Palin couldn't even beat Obama in her home state of Alaska

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jun 30, 2011.

1. http://in.news.yahoo.com/obama-defeating-palin-opinion-poll-alaska-ahead-2012-093322853.html

Obama defeating Palin in opinion poll in Alaska ahead of 2012 presidential elections

Washington, June 29 (ANI): A new statewide survey in Alaska has revealed that US President Barack Obama is beating Sarah Palin in her home state ahead of the 2012 polls.

Politico quoted the poll by Hayes Research Group as saying that about 34 percent respondents said they felt "strong" in backing Obama, while six percent were "not so strong," and two percent were undecided but leaning toward him.

Palin, Alaska's former governor and the Republican vice presidential nominee in 2008, had 25 percent of likely voters saying they felt "strong" about supporting her, while six percent were "not so strong," and five percent were unsure but leaning toward her.

There were a large number of undecided voters in the survey, with seven percent saying they would support another candidate, while 16 percent remained undecided. (ANI)

2. bone

bone

3. Speculation at best ,this however isn't

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2010/06/paul-mccartney-obama-is-a-great-guy.html

Paul McCartney: Obama is a 'Great Guy'

ABC News' Kristina Wong reports:

At a press conference Tuesday at the Library of Congress, legendary English singer, composer and song-writer Paul McCartney praised President Obama.

“I’m a big fan, he’s a great guy. So lay off him, he’s doing great,” McCartney said, to a roomful of journalists.

McCartney, 67, is this year’s recipient of the Library of Congress’s Gershwin Prize for Popular Song. He will perform Wednesday evening at a White House tribute concert honoring his work.

4. as678

as678

When its a matter of speculation vs. hard data... I'll go with the data. But of course none of it will matter after the actual election.

5. bone

bone

Oh, I am sure that Barack Obama is a great guy as well. And a real American success story. No dispute from me - I agree with that sentiment.

Just a crappy president who is in way over his head. And outsourcing legislation and leadership initiatives to Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid was a monumental mistake. And absolutely no understanding of or appreciation for American enterprise and how enterprise makes government initiatives stronger and the tax base more robust.