Sarah Palin confirms Range Rover/AK 47 is an idiot.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 5, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, and atleast he was a man and admitted he was wrong, he didnt go on trolling and deny it like you, you dickless twerp. Also Maverick made the call that Christie was running while it was only a 10% shot, you made the call Palin was running while it was a 75% shot, whose call was worse? If you guys were trading it, you would have lost 7.5 times more than he did.

#11     Oct 5, 2011
  2. I got a PM stating that you were altering my post with range rovers and I took you off to respond.

I have never said I was or responded to being range rover and your dumbass assumptions isnt proof as you have claimed.I have been accused of being over 5 different former members,if you think I am one of them I have no problem with you being a dumbass but dont put my name on their post.

#12     Oct 5, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

How bout we throw some money on the fact that someone supposedly PM'd you, i mean if it happened, surely you have a PM in your INBOX which will have a time stamp from just before you responded to me.

And yes you have repeatedly gotten defensive over your Range Rover handle being insulted. Everyone on here knows who you are yet you keep denying it like a little child.

#13     Oct 5, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Isn't that the truth.

#14     Oct 6, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Let me just say that I have never addressed AK47 directly except when I mentioned the two names together and yet he always responds to my posts about range rover. Isn't that odd? If I post something and say Range rover's favorite color is red, AK47 will respond his fav color is blue. LOL. Could it be a coincidence? Sure, it's possible, but not probable.

And for the record, I admitted I was wrong about Christie getting in the race and stated that. At the time I said it was a good trade and it actually was, his contract quadrupled in days on intrade before selling off again.

Unlike Range Rover, I admit when I'm wrong.

#15     Oct 6, 2011