Sarah Palin confirms Range Rover/AK 47 is an idiot.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 5, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Though it's Not as if she really had to confirm that IQ47 doesn't know his head from his ass hole.

Palin Opts Against 2012 Presidential Run

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin announced Wednesday that she won't enter the 2012 presidential race, making it all but certain that the current crop of candidates has been set.
    In a letter to her supporters, Palin, a Fox News contributor, said her decision was based on a "review of what common sense conservatives and independents have accomplished, especially over the last year."
    "I believe that at this time I can be more effective in a decisive role to help elect other true public servants to office -- from the nation's governors to congressional seats and the presidency," she said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/05/palin-opts-against-2012-presidential-run/#ixzz1ZwygASW9

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3018754#post3018754

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D :D :D

LOL

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Love it! Time to close out this trade with Range Rover! Max, can you let him know he is getting a margin call. He needs to settle up. :)

4. pspr

pspr

Liberals are pretty much wrong all the time. Their brains can't process information correctly and they arrive at erroneous conclusions.

5. Max E.

Max E.

Haha, did you read the thread? It was pretty funny, even back then the guy was getting slapped around like an idiot, Me and you just embarrassed him, check out the link i posted below, its a funny thread, here is another good quote from him... The guy is a cut and paste monkey who seems to be incapable of any critical thought that is not spoon fed to him from media matters.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=210898&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah -47 is an idiot.

He was wrong about Palin but has started a thread gloating about her not running. He is basically a liar, at least that is my main impression of him.

When Obama loses he'll probably say he predicted that too. No truth, no honor, no brains.

7. Max E.

Max E.

The guy is a big time troll, any honorable person would have admitted they were wrong when presented with the evidence, instead he goes out and starts new thread and claims he always thought palin wasn't running. AK47/Range Rover is nothing more than a dickless weasel, who lives in his mothers basement and has never had any kind of meaningful employment in his entire life.

8. So in one thread the quotes are from me and this one its from Range Rover ,once again shows what a dishonest piece of shit you are

9. Max E.

Max E.

It has already been proven numerous times that you are Range Rover, you have responded to people who called you that and even gotten your back against the wall when your other handle was insulted. You are nothing more than a troll, and supposedly you had me on ignore but you responded to my thread, this is only like the 15th time you have responded to me while i was supposedly on your ignore list.

#10     Oct 5, 2011