Saraf's Personal trading log

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by Saraf, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Saraf

Saraf

The two CSZ trades closed one hitting SL the second closed shortly after Total profit: 231.96$

Tecnofinanzas took the down side today: -97$
    Hopefully he will do better tommorow.

So Far very pleased of my portfolio. ~22% gain.

Have A great Trading week to all.

#21     Jan 14, 2008
  2. Saraf

Saraf

following the last 3 Tecnofinanzas trades I have decided to started entering 50 pip limits to his trades, as he misses peek exit points.

#22     Jan 15, 2008
  3. Saraf

Saraf

Hi everyone,
    As you all know January was a very bad month, same here.
    The start of the month before all the Interest rates cuts by Fed, was extreamly pleasing, However, very large changes in the market brought my account down to its knees before I could stop it.

As many of you know Team-Aphid was one of my systems and as I did and many people I know got the email informing that Tradency/Fx-auto has decided to break apart from the provider as it hasnt adjusted well to the market volatility. Shame it didnt because last year he did an amazing job.
    As well as cheers to Tradency for making fast decisions on which providers to maintain and which should walk. Hopefully provider pool will get better as to me it seems there is yet too few providers that do well. However, Just like Team-Aphid has shown its all has to do with the time of the year.

Second thing, that effecting my account is Cornerstone Zeus Largest DD ever. This is following Very large gains in history but for those of you that missed the 1.7k pip trade at the start of the year, this really hurts but otherwise CNZ seems to be doing over all well.

At the moment, I have to focus on my account to bring it back from its losses once I do, ill get back to reporting weekly.

#23     Feb 10, 2008
  4. It is not "January." This is pretty much what happens to most people who try this. I think it was fx245.com or something like that, where people on a forum who try your approach of forex systems had similar disappointing results.

It will likely not get better in March through later either...

#24     Mar 7, 2008