Santorum To Suspend Campaign

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I agree. I hope he drops out. While I am not a Romney guy, I say let's get on to the main event and get to the ABO phase of this.

Every month this circus continues makes Obama stronger.

#11     Apr 10, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Newt will get out pretty rapidly now.

I'm stunned that AK and Brass think that Santorum's daughter being admitted into the hospital over the weekend is funny. That is twisted but also it is representative of liberal thought.

Its time for the Main Event! Lets get it on!

#12     Apr 10, 2012
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Santorum packin' it in?
    Guess that Santorum will not longer be on Romney's butt.

#13     Apr 10, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Santorum is out...
    Hmmm...In 2008 we had a choice between two liberals.
    2012 the choice will be between two liberals.
    You know like they say; history does repeat itself.
    Here we go...4 more years of Obama.
    Oh well, it will give some of you 4 more years of bitchin' and moanin' on the internet.
    See, there's an upside to everything.:p

#14     Apr 10, 2012

5. I nor Brass ever said anything about Santorum's daughter :confused: :confused: .Santorum's daughter wasn't even mentioned in the opening post or even the first page

I don't believe that is the reason he got out.IIRC his daughter has been hospitalized during the campaign before.

He knows he couldnt win this time but he accomplished what he wanted to accomplish imo.He has major name recognition for a political future.Being # 2 often sets you up to be # 1 the next election ( McCain/Romney/Reagan ).He didn't want to piss off the establishment because he will run again in 2016.He didn't want to embarrassed in his home state etc

#15     Apr 10, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

AK, you and Brass sure gonna have some fun these next four years.

#16     Apr 10, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That much I agree with.

#17     Apr 10, 2012
  8. As you have been told '' Its time for the main event , lets get it on ''
    AK. . . i need you and like minded soldiers to go to HuffPost and similar publications and post all relevant articles here. Its time for some hardcore debate. Now don't let me down. :cool: .

#18     Apr 10, 2012
  9. Obama by KO

#19     Apr 10, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Amazing how you know the future, is that an ESP thing?

I've no idea who will win but I hope he isn't a marxist. I have contingencies for either outcome though. There is money to be made whichever way things go.

#20     Apr 10, 2012