Santorum: no apology needed for Quran burning

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. pspr

pspr

Why don't we just burn a couple bibles and call it even? It is painfully obvious that Muslims have their priorities so screwed up that they will never be more than nomadic tribesmen as the world turns.

I long for the day we are energy independent and those people have no more money to finance terror and acquire WMD's that can be used outside their own borders.

(To the lefties here, don't tell me we need to pump more billions into Obama's green energy projects. They are ill conceived and have done zilch to move us forward. We need to develop the oil and gas reserves we have that are currently off limits. We could be energy independent in about 12 years and let green energy be developed as it merited development without government stupidity and payback.)

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Santorum: no apology needed for Quran burning"

Too late, we already apologized.

4. I would like to know who was the person(s) who actually has done burning of korans .
    Was it a military person or a contractor ?

5. Santorum didn't look to good on Meet the Press today. Trying to defend the don't go to college statement. It's too bad, in a way, since I really think he meant that there are many ways to get a job in America, but it came off like he was pandering and against education, implying that it makes you liberal or something. Sort of like 'curing gay's' or whatever, hard to take. Hard to get by sounding like you're anit-education. His attempt to defile Obamba because of going to school, probably not a good thing overall.

And, to the OP. No one should defile another's religion. All religions are hanging on by mere faith to begin with. If anything they should support each other IMO.

c

6. pspr

pspr

Disposing of a defaced Koran is not defiling another's religion.

And, who says gays can't be cured? Give me a red hot fireplace poker and I can cure most any gay person. :D

7. If it looks like a duck, squawks like a duck, and swings its ass like a duck, it must be a duck. He should be defeated soundly in the primaries. I hope he is not after the idea of the children of the educated ruling the uneducated children. Humans would rather be educated and poor, than rich but uneducated.

8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Only a very ignorant people would think they were justified in killing people over the burning of a book.

It just illustrates the futility of any western attempts to civilize Afghanistan. We should have been out of there after the first week when the Taliban collapsed.

You aren't going to turn that area into a suburb of the USA with a 7/11 on each corner. It is the most backwards illiterate region on the earth outside of sub-sahara Africa.

Its time to leave them to their own filth and ignorance. We can return briefly and crush them again if they start spawning terrorist groups.

9. pspr

pspr

+1 It's past time to leave that hell hole. If they get out of line again we can 'nuke the site from orbit.'

10. Proving that even a broken clock is right twice a day. Ricky ain't right about much, but he's right about this.

#10     Feb 26, 2012