Santorum almost said Obama the nigger

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Debaser82, Mar 30, 2012.

1. A farmer walked into an attorney's office wanting to file for divorce. The attorney asked, "May I help you?" The farmer said, "Yes, I want to get one of those dayvorce's"

The attorney said, "Well, do you have any grounds?" The farmer said, "Yep, I got about 140 acres."

The attorney said, "No, do you don't understand, do you have a case?" The farmer said, "Nope, I don't have a Case, I got me a John Deere."

The attorney said, "No, you don't understand, I mean do you have a grudge?" The farmer said, "Yep, I got a grudge, that's where I park my John Deere."

The attorney said, "No sir, I mean do you have a suit?" The farmer said, "Yes sir, I got a suit. I wear it to church on Sundays."

The attorney said, "Well sir, does you wife beat you up or anything?" The farmer said, "No sir, we both get up at 4:30 a.m."

The attorney then said, "Well, is she a nagger or anything?" The farmer said, "No, she's a little white gal, but our last child was a nagger and that's why I want this dayvorce!"

#51     Apr 1, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

We never got much snow here in the south where I grew up. With your parents living in the Atlanta projects I would have thought you knew that.
    Not as crazy as those filthy losers standing outside of liqueur stores with long mangy dreadlocks, holding a colt .45 malt liqueur in a paper bag and begging for money.

#52     Apr 1, 2012