Santorum almost said Obama the nigger

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Debaser82, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Obama isn't a nigger.
    He's a half nigger.

I'm joking! I'm joking! Jeeeez

#41     Mar 31, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Reminds me of this south park episode, these guys are amazing at mocking Political correctness...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SwKO3XOuzcQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#42     Mar 31, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

The reason why liberals are flailing out so hard with false accusations of racism, is because conservatives finally flipped the script and started holding them to the same ridiculous standards, so they need to keep lowering the bar for calling someone a racist in order to make themselves feel morally superior.....

Pretty soon they will have it down to a science like the movie "Minority Report" whereby a conservative doesnt even have to say a word before they start calling him a racist....

#43     Mar 31, 2012
  4. is.

#44     Mar 31, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Give brASS a break. He's suffering from sever damage as a result of consuming large quantities of yellow snow as a child. Why do you think he's so pissed off about global warming, no more yellow snow.

#45     Mar 31, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

No need to get all tense about it.

#46     Apr 1, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

I'm sure you did. And no doubt you affectionately remember it as lemon snow.

#47     Apr 1, 2012
  8. Lucrum prolly did not need the snow. Rednecks do some crazy shit you know:D

#48     Apr 1, 2012
  9. I like this one better, not South Park, but quite close!:D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9l_hNrkmpyc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#49     Apr 1, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

In other news, Stephen Colbert thinks Santorum should do reasonably well in Wisconsin because he's very much like a wheel of Colby cheese: not too sharp and holier than thou.

#50     Apr 1, 2012