Santorum almost said Obama the nigger

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Debaser82, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Necrofile?

#31     Mar 30, 2012
  2. Eight

Eight

nincompoop?

#32     Mar 30, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Actually, Santorum made it even easier for us. He got as far as "nig" in his speech. So we can go from there. Any ideas what noun he may have intended in the context of his remark? One starting with nig?

#33     Mar 30, 2012
  4. nard

#34     Mar 30, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL! Reminds me of that fairly tail about the boy who cried wolf.

#35     Mar 30, 2012
  6. JamesL

JamesL

Santorum may or may not have almost called Obama one, but Debased has put forth "Obama a nigger" a few times in this thread already.

#36     Mar 30, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

Oh, deflection, I see. Coming to the defense of self-admitted racist PHOENIX TRADING, some of whose other posts are even more overt. Hmm, what does that tell me...2+2...hmm...

#37     Mar 30, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Go ahead and give up, that math is way over your pointy little head.

#38     Mar 30, 2012
  9. Seems there is some unsavory censorship of thought here(based upon what they thought I implied). hmm

Everybody knows obama is a marxist it doesn't need to be stated openly, but i have to lest you think i called him a *******.

pathetic ET should be ashamed.

#39     Mar 30, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Thats exactly what i was thinking. It isnt as if there isnt a huge laundry list of fucking crazy/biggoted shit santorum has ACTUALLY said, are liberals really so obsessed about calling someone a racist, that they are now going to call someone a racist based on what they "think" he was going to say? This is how low the bar has been dropped for race hustling.....

I guess people on the right now have to refrain from saying any word that starts with an "ni" on top of all the words that liberals have called code words.... pretty soon we will eliminate the whole dictionary.

I Find it funny that these guys are so obsessed with race that when a guy starts out saying "ni" they automatically think N****R.

If anything the fact that their mind instantly goes there, would seem to prove that they are in fact the racists.

The reason why liberals are flailing out so hard with accusations of racism, is because conservatives finally flipped the script and started holding them to the same ridiculous standards....

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/109914" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#40     Mar 31, 2012