Santelli's rippin Leaseman a new hole again!!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Topper, Nov 3, 2009.

1. wow, did you hear the cheers from the crowd?

the pit audio was impressive....

this was so one sided.....

only one question?, was this 10-03 or 11-03?

I think it was 11-03?

#12     Nov 3, 2009
  2. That was a treat to watch ! LOL

Love to watch Santelli rip them apart from time to time. Helps me deal with any boredom while Im waiting for my trade to move.

Smackem' good Mr. S !!

:D

#13     Nov 3, 2009
  3. I won't bother going into all the details- - - but if you don't think CNBC & especially Kudlow are cheerleaders . . . you must be a mutual fund 'investor' or work for the network.

Personally I hope you Load up baby ! Vote your convictions with your wallet ! :p

Need you guys on the other side of the trades. We are heading into a new bull market. Really, we are - better not be left behind. - - - -

#14     Nov 3, 2009
  4. Jesus

Jesus

Are you serious? I really cannot tell. You don't think Dennis kneale is a cheerleader??? Why don't you actually watch cnbc before you comment on it.

#15     Nov 3, 2009
  5. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Numbnuts, I am saying that there are few, if any, Obama cheerleaders on that network except for people like that twit Burnett. Numbnuts before you wondered why Santelli is still on that network surrounded by all those Obama cheerleaders:

quote:

"I'm really surprised they keep him on - - - unlike all the cheerleaders they have."

CNBC is not the official mouthpiece for Obama, that's their sister stations.

#16     Nov 3, 2009
  6. Topper

Topper

Yes it was today, 11/3

#17     Nov 3, 2009
  7. Topper

Topper

agree and imo, the true o' blah blahs only come out and are "guests" when he's trying to get something passed.
    the others are just doing their jobs and rolling with the changes.

cnbc gives me alot of belly laughs for the most part... no more no less

#18     Nov 3, 2009
  8. Topper

Topper

couldn't agree more

#19     Nov 3, 2009
  9. Topper

Topper

except with the minority public, it seems to me that most everyone else got up and left the movie early.

#20     Nov 3, 2009