Santelli smacks down another liberal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

<script src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?embedCode=I2a2FzMjpm8tgq1djtzImB0VzJYEu2gn&deepLinkEmbedCode=I2a2FzMjpm8tgq1djtzImB0VzJYEu2gn"></script>

2. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, "The question is idiotic" True to liberal form, after getting slapped around for a bit he simply resorts to dodging the question, and questioning santelli's intelligence. :D

3. You're an idiot! No, you're an idiot! It's that type of stimulating debate which is must see TV.
    Santelli was rude, inconsiderate, and unnecessarily hostile. Of course, Friedman does bring that out in people that don't treat him as if he's the smartest guy in the room.

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

But the problem is, Friedman really is an idiot. I thought Rick was doing him a favor by letting him know.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obviously.

6. Nonsense. Friedman's a libtarded jackass and deserved even harsher treatment.

7. Agreed! Friedman is another intellectual idiot who makes lot's of money selling books to other know it all snobs.

8. pspr

pspr

I think Santelli should be running for president. The debates would be incredibly lively.

9. Max E.

Max E.

:D

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd vote for him.

#10     Sep 8, 2011