Santelli calls for Mtg Revolution

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by IanMacQuaide, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Arnie

Arnie

My FAVORITE CNBC ad is the "Money Paper". That ad has been running from at least 1997. Wonder what that chick looks like now. My second favorite is one from the same period that showed some hottie crossing her legs (some networking co?). I was trading in an office and everytime it came on we would watch her flash the "beaver". Which reminds me of one of my favorite teevee lines........

"Ward, weren't you a little hard on the Beaver last night?":D :D

#31     Feb 19, 2009
  2. I think you're on it. It's been about 6 months since Cramer's newsmaking rant.

I did enjoy Santelli's though.

#32     Feb 19, 2009
  3. ess1096

ess1096

Undated photo of Vita Nelson..............

[​IMG]

#33     Feb 19, 2009
  4. Stosh

Stosh

I'll show up for the tea party if someone organizes it.

#34     Feb 19, 2009
  5. The list of nitwits responding to that ad is priceless.

#35     Feb 19, 2009

6. Were have you idiots been.

we've been calling for an asskicking long before Santelli got hot and bothered.

who's we?

I'll let you figure it out, lefty.

#36     Feb 19, 2009
  7. Cramer had an idiotic post today saying the "Chicago traders" approach would lead to another Great Depression, the rise of another Hitler and Stalin, WW III, riots and increased global warming. Ok, kidding about the last one.

Didn't we hear the same thing from Paulson a few months back? And from obama on TV the other night? And from GM? And from California?

When does it end?

#37     Feb 19, 2009
  8. Well exactly when do decent people finally tell the scum of the earth to crawl back into their caves, and stop bothering them?

What's the timetable for that?

#38     Feb 19, 2009
  9. Stosh

Stosh

Santelli said tonight that they would be organizing the Tea Party this summer. Hope he doesn't lose his job over this.

#39     Feb 19, 2009
  10. when you quote that pin head, you make his messages visible to those wise enough to put him on ignore

#40     Feb 19, 2009