Santelli calls for Mtg Revolution

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by IanMacQuaide, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Tide31

Tide31

Oh Bolshevik!

OK, scratch the 'Sam Adams' moniker. Rick Santelli is our modern day 'Leon Trotsky'.

#21     Feb 19, 2009
  2. Santelli promises Tea Party.

Santelli laments the passing of intestinal fortitude.

Intestinal fortitude is an impossibilty when our leaders and their minions in the MSM talk out of their ass instead of their mouth.

#22     Feb 19, 2009
  3. I'm afraid that Santelli is over-rated.
    Bring back Eric Bolling.
    :)

#23     Feb 19, 2009
  4. I don't trade on his information.

But I am inspired by his attitude.

Obviously, the MSM lives to kiss elitist political ass.

If Santelli got the MSM memo on how he is expected to comport himself, he ignored it.

He is a populist in a elitist dominated MSM world and that is REFRESHING.

#24     Feb 19, 2009
  5. AGREED.

And that is why I think he is actually "over-rated" . . . it's easy to look halfway intelligent and rationale amidst all of the Elitism on MSNBC.

#25     Feb 19, 2009
  6. I'm guessing from the name that you and I are from the same country. It's so cute when the American left doesn't even know what Marxism is but spews Marxian axioms like a machine gun.

These morons thing free markets + Marxist.

#26     Feb 19, 2009
  7. Santelli is getting famous rather quickly. First Drudge, now Rush. He just may save his job if he can get famous enough that it will be embarrassing to can him.

Look for him to be on Hannity and Lou Dobbs soon. He may have CNBC over a barrel. They would risk a revolt if they did anything to him.

How long before he gets the Joe the Plumber treatment?

#27     Feb 19, 2009
  8. CNBC is DESPERATE.

They were begging people to go to cnbc.com to see the video of Rick this morning.

How desperate is CNBC and media in general?

Watch closely at the advertisements. They have been running a lot of direct marketing ads lately.

Those Video Professor ads are theirs not local cable.

My guess is that the economic crisis has boosted their ratings a bit which is the good news but the bad news is that the news that they are reporting means less advertising revenues.

#28     Feb 19, 2009
  9. Excellent point!

#29     Feb 19, 2009
  10. SawDr

SawDr

Hate CNBC but that Santelli thing today was priceless.

#30     Feb 19, 2009