Santelli calls for Mtg Revolution

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by IanMacQuaide, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Rick is right. Its time for a tax revolt.

MAKE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS!!! DOES ANYONE IN GOVERNMENT GET IT!

#11     Feb 19, 2009
  2. Hey now, that is a point in his favor. None of those guys are angels or even close. They are pretty crooked.

And I highly doubt any of them pay their real shares of taxes. But then, only stupid & naive people don't use loopholes & tricks to avoid as many taxes as they could. So no biggie.

#12     Feb 19, 2009
  3. Leisman is a Marxist stooge, trained in Russia.

He quoted a Russian saying, that if your neighbor has two cows and you have one, the solution is to shoot your neighbor's cow.

Barry's solution is, if the hard working, play by the rules, guy has more cows than the GUBMINT thinks he should have, then you you take ALL his cows in taxes. Because the only guy not cheating on his taxes is the hard working play by the rule guys, not guys named Geitner or Puff Daschle.

#13     Feb 19, 2009
  4. They may be crooked, but NONE of them is crooked enough to be nominated to Barry's cabinet.

#14     Feb 19, 2009
  5. Hehe, yeah you're right, they are innocent comparing to what is really going on with the banks & the bailout nonsense.

Santelli is going off lately, I love it. His plan is on point.

#15     Feb 19, 2009
  6. Tide31

Tide31

OK, we have a winner to this. He can take on mtg thing too. Our modern day 'Sam Adams' winner is:

Rick Santelli

#16     Feb 19, 2009
  7. #18     Feb 19, 2009
  8. YOU are the idiot. How does what Rick said have anything to do with Marxism or how is it comparable to Red October?

Ass.

#19     Feb 19, 2009
  9. The fact that he hails from Barry's, Rahm's, Daley's, and Barry's adopted uncle Black Liberation theologian Jeremiah Wright's People's Republic of Chicago may indeed make him a Marxist by his unfortunate geographic location. But I am fairly confident that he is to the right of Marxist's like Barry, Rahm, Uncle Jeremiah and Little Dickie Daley.

#20     Feb 19, 2009