Santa Clause Rally=Much Higher=More Records

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Dec 7, 2006.

1. It doesn't matter. the market is going higher. There is nothing
    in the world that can bring this thing down. BUY BUY BUY
    I hate this MANIPULATION

#21     Dec 7, 2006
  2. Manipulation is a large part of human nature, especially when money is involved. So, rather than complaining about it, take advantage of it.

#22     Dec 7, 2006
  3. Agree - too much global equity and cash in money markets and a hammered US dollar. The EASY money is here in the US and a high probability of a rate cut in 2007. I tried to buck this trend in Oct and the bull wiped out a huge credit spread position I had 50 points above the front month's starting index. This market seems to blow of negative news like it was an opportunity to start running again. Could it be that its the only game in town given Real Estate is busted for at least 18 months and 10 years are below 4.5% and corp profits are on a record tear?

BUY BUY BUY!!

TS

#23     Dec 7, 2006
  4. If you know it is going higher, just go long and make money. Your comment makes no sense unless you are short and getting it handed to you.

#24     Dec 7, 2006
  5. I dont think it really matters, managers are going to buy. They are buying so the wont get beat by their benchmarks.

The first quarter of 2007 could see more up side, as folks put money to work and the Dems take over.

#25     Dec 7, 2006
  6. i think we see 14k by march and 16k by year end 2007. this is 5 times stronger than 1999. i've gone 200% long the last few months and will not sell period. i dare the market to show me it can drop

#26     Dec 7, 2006
  7. haha - you should have knocked on wood - SPX JUST dropped 5 points.... If you take out my huge block of short puts I am suing for malpractice...

TS

#27     Dec 7, 2006
  8. EPrado

EPrado

What about the guys who shorted the index futures as the dow failed to go through all time highs? A much better trade. Was pretty much screaming to be shorted once it failed......

sure got quiet in here....lol

#28     Dec 7, 2006
  9. ...and When they drop Lower.

Buy some More!!!

Hooooo Haaaahhhhh!!!!

:D

#29     Dec 7, 2006
  10. capmac

capmac

It is so easy to make money in the stock market, you just have to buy every dip, that's all. And don't forget to keep buying GOOG. I heard it's going to 750 according to Cramer.

So relax everyone. BUY MORE STOCKS, and you will be rich.

Remember, bear markets don't really exist anymore, it's the new paradigm. It's different this time...

#30     Dec 7, 2006