Santa Claus trading rally in Dec 2008?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by B. Rowshan, Dec 8, 2008.

Is a Santa Claus rally coming in Dec 2008?

1. Yes, onward and upward to maybe S&P 1000

35 vote(s)
    38.9%
  2. No, not this year

31 vote(s)
    34.4%
  3. hey rowshan--go lie out in the snow and get trampled by santa's sled

28 vote(s)
    31.1%
  1. Geez pinocchio. I hit the "quote" button, and so I quoted you verbatim. Are you really saying I altered your quote?

What is your motivation for lying? You know you changed your post.

Why don't you stop following me around. You're embarrassing yourself.

#51     Dec 9, 2008
  2. Either it's rowshan, or it's wrong.

#52     Dec 10, 2008
  3. You still have not posted a p/l. Are you stock_trd3r's Pop?

I admit I did learn one thing from you, Mr. "Row". All this time I been typing the code for "Quote" - all the while thinking how other's must have it easier than this!

Then I seen the "Quote" link next to "Complain".

Now I can quote posers (er um posters) easier.

:p

<b>Did I side-track you from the main question (p/l)?</b> An excuse like "I don't need to, for the likes of you" will not suffice. . .since we ALL how to read between those lines!

If you are man enough to start a thread and make all these claims of success, it is entirely reasonable amongst traders to verify with a post of at least one of your so-called winning ideas in the form of a p/l. "Man" or "Man-Child" - you make the call (think I answered my own question).

:confused:

#53     Dec 10, 2008
  4. Yes, I'm saying you altered the quote. Why is beyond me. If you're going to lie about being a big trader, what's a little fib on quoting?

Why not answer paysense?

#54     Dec 10, 2008
  5. MKTrader

MKTrader

One difference. Stock-trd3 doesn't claim to be a big-time, hotshot money manager. For all his flaws, I don't think he's ever claimed to be something he's not or that he trades in multi-million dollar increments. That probably puts his integrity above at least 20% of ET.

#55     Dec 10, 2008
  6. You are a liar.

#56     Dec 10, 2008
  7. :D

"Why ask why? TRY Bud dry!"

:eek:

#57     Dec 10, 2008
  8. Right back atcha. And not just about the quote. Your refusal to honor paysense's request is proof of a much deeper line of bullshit.

#58     Dec 10, 2008
  9. There is no Santa Claus, despite what many traders believe.

#59     Dec 10, 2008
  10. If there isn't, the 24 people who would like to see Rowschwanz get trampled by the sleigh are going to be disappointed.

#60     Dec 10, 2008