Santa Claus Rally Comes Early to US Equities this year.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by areyoukidding?, Nov 2, 2005.

1. if this is the starter i cant wait for the main course.

2. To all the bears out there. Reform.

Betting against the US Economy is a Fools game and you will only lose in the long run.

Your strategy has a negative expectancy, think about it.

3. awesome bro!!

you are my hero :)

I love your threads!!

Only reason I read ET is because of people I can learn from like yourself!!

thanks again :)

4. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Is that why the Dow and COMPX are negative YTD? Anyone who is a trader plays BOTH sides of the field ... long and short.

You see a couple up days and see it as a rally. Better dig deeper to see how much has been gained net in the past (1) month - both Dow and COMPX are down in that time (2) 3 months - both down again (3) and year to date same deal.

5. Didn't you start a journal last week for your ridiculous observations about absolutely nothing?

Congratulations for another piece of crap thread.

6. dhohhi

Dont confuse the guy with facts.

7. Come on LH, lighten up a bit.

“Don’t make friends with an angry man, and don’t be a companion of a hot-tempered man, or you will learn his ways and entangle yourself in a snare.” Proverbs 22:24-25 (HCSB)

8. they are tapping on the gas and its working this time.

9. :eek:

10. capmac

capmac

It's so easy to make $$ in this market. Just go long and hold till January. GUARANTEED MONEY...

Don't you bears realize that there is no possible way the US stock market will go down.

Everytime the DOW goes down 50 or so points, every bear comes out of the woodwork claiming a crash is coming, etc.

#10     Nov 2, 2005