Sang Lucci Day trading Master Course

Discussion in 'Options' started by kp95, Feb 17, 2018.

1. smallfil

smallfil

Nowadays, you can just hop on to You Tube and watch a bunch of trading videos for "free". Some will be useful, some will be of little value or even garbage but, atleast, you did not pay for it! Take the good ones which helps your trading and watch it over and over again! You will learn more doing this. Also, some so called gurus will give free seminars lasting about an hour online. Some would have some value and teach you something. Majority will be to try and sell you their service subscriptions or black box type of software to use in trading. Use your head and decide if these services and black box software will really make you monies in the stockmarket!

#71     Jul 21, 2018
  2. Adeel06

Adeel06

Mark Douglas is a great starting point for any aspiring trader and those bashing you for quoting such a prolific trading psychology author, obviously don’t know much about trading. After you finish his book, depending on what direction you want to go in, I generally tell my clients to read Market Wizards to get motivated properly. Next read the Encyclopedia of Candlestick Patterns if you want more pattern based thinking, The option Traders Hedge Fund if you want to trade options, Volume Price Analysis to learn how volume is the best indicator outside of price and then I could keep going but my thumbs may fall off. Tomorrow I’ll post links to all of the books that I go through with people starting out. My best advice is to get a trading mentor who will show you BROKER P/L statements. Better yet, have someone who will call TD with you on 3-way. A lot of gurus will fall by the wayside ;)

#72     Aug 11, 2019
  3. Mnewton

Mnewton

If you want to do options probably the best guy out there is Mark at optionalpha
    On his website there is a ton of free videos on all types of trades. You need a TD Ameritrade thinkorswim account with $5000 . Take some time and paper trade on TOS (thinkorswim) as we call it. Use the scanner set up watchlists with SPY, UVXY, XBI and other etfs. Find low and high volatile stocks and make watchlists.
    Try call spreads, put spreads and iron condors (butterflies) and see how they affect your BP. Scan to find the high volume call options early morning.
    Watch the SPY options one or two $ otm on expire day, see if they go from 10 cents to $1.50 , she what it costs you to buy 10 options, 20 options and what you need to make to cover commissions. Try a credit iron butterfly on a low volatile stock or etf 30 days out, but it back 10 days out . Do this and you are off and running for free.
    You could join Mark for $99 a month and follow their live trading to get you started as well

#73     Aug 11, 2019
  4. crshieh

crshieh

Did you end up buying the course? And how was it...?

#74     Aug 27, 2019
  5. ironchef

ironchef

Of course not. He signed up on Feb 18th, 2018 and last posted Feb 28th, 2018, all on this thread. Never posted after. He was selling Sang Lucci's courses.

#75     Aug 28, 2019
  6. crshieh

crshieh

Got it... Thanks!

#76     Aug 28, 2019
    ironchef likes this.
  7. ironchef

ironchef

Forgot to extend you a welcome.

Welcome to ET and hope you have fun reading some of our crazy posts and learn something useful.

#77     Aug 28, 2019
    quickturtle likes this.