Sang Lucci Day trading Master Course

Discussion in 'Options' started by kp95, Feb 17, 2018.

1. ironchef

ironchef

If you search the ET archives you will find plenty of threads on how to become a successful trader. You can even find recipes and strategies that actually worked.

However, like Mr. lawrence-lugar told me in another thread, you cannot be lazy and expect people to hand you a money making strategy on a plater. You have to work hard to find it. But it is all free.

Best wishes.

#61     Feb 28, 2018
  2. kp95

kp95

Paper trading just gets your feet wet. Actual money, how much have you made? Good for you man, if you aren't fond about people selling their trading system than thats your personal preference.

#62     Feb 28, 2018
  3. kp95

kp95

I don't expect it, but I'm willing to pay money for a teacher, and thats the reason why I started this thread for feedback.

#63     Feb 28, 2018
  4. I knew kids in high school that paid money for a teacher. but it was for private lessons

#64     Feb 28, 2018
  5. Mnewton

Mnewton

I would only pay for a course like that once i have studied all the material suggested, set up accounts, charting , watched the market and specific stocks for a month,
    traded at the 100 share initial level and then write down the results and what you did wrong. The biggest problem is your brain it is programmed to see things move and you rush in to buy or sell.Until you have a contrarian view of the market you will always fail.
    It takes time to get to this point. A course may help you to focus on a specific style of trading (there are hundreds of ways of trading) you may decide to only trade pre-market, early opens, mid morning bounces,options puts and calls, currencies.You have to decide after you have traded some of these and it feels comfortable and it fits your lifestyle.
    I knew a guy who traded swiss francs he knew it inside out, he would buy or sell at open and cash out at 10am and then went to play golf , he made great trades because he understood the underlying trade.

#65     Mar 1, 2018
    kp95 likes this.
  6. 5iv3

5iv3

To anyone looking to pay several thousands for the Sang Lucci course, just don't, please avoid these people at all costs, you'll regret it if you don't, I'll tell you guys a bit of my personal experience with them.

Where do I start? So before I started the Sang Lucci course I was already knowledgeable on the stock market, stocks, options with various methods like charts and such, but had never explored tape reading. As many of us that play the markets, we want that advantage to make consistent money with any method, we look for so much information everywhere, then we come to the conclusion that some of the "valuable" information we seek is paid for. I don't really remember how I stumbled onto Sang Lucci, but when I did I thought I had struck gold because he was playing what I was playing which were options but with a certain advantage of tape reading.

I decided to pay the over $2,500 (I hear today in 2018 is more money) for the course he offered, I was super excited because I thought that with his tape reading method I would have an advantage over anyone else in trading, was I ever wrong! When I gained access to the website and started to go through the course, little by little I started to feel cheated, it was a very simple course with information that you can get anywhere on the internet for FREE! Every single part of the course feels rushed, it's not explained thoroughly and at times it makes no sense or you feel as if something is missing, there are no reviews or test or anything to test your knowledge, it's just a bunch of videos that he made a while ago and some of the videos he posts in the "video vault" you can even find on youtube under his channel for FREE!. o_O

At one point I emailed one of the guys at Sang Lucci for some tape reading support since I was having trouble with my trades by strictly reading the tape, (Like Sang Lucci stresses so much) I was getting in at the wrong times, losing money, getting in on flat trades and following what the course said and I was just overall confused, the response email made no sense at all, at one point of the email the guy tells me "you'll know when you master tape reading, you'll feel it" here I am having paid over $2,500 for this course and all this guy can tell me is "you'll feel it when you master tape reading"?

After a few months of studying, researching tape reading through other sources and understanding that tape reading is basically a bit useless nowadays because of high-frequency traders, dark pools and such, Sang Lucci continues to peddle his tape reading method to those ignorant enough not to know that the same info he's selling for thousands it's widely available on the internet and that tape reading is NOT the holy grail of trading like he makes it seem.

I would advise anyone to stay as far as you can from Sang Lucci and anyone affiliated with this man, stay away from Sang Lucci friend and affiliate Wall St Jesus too, he's another one that offers a service that lets you "see" when institutions place their block trades by selling you a monthly membership of $225, that's just access to a chatroom where you can see when trades are placed by institutions, but there's one big catch, the trades sometimes are not real time and in MOST cases don't even move the stock so you just have to sit there in a flat trade or sit there every day like a dummy sifting through tons of stock tickers to try and catch a good trade, all for $225

AVOID these guys, don't fall for the "bro" approach they use, it's just a bunch of b.s. made to look like gold, save yourself that money and see other less costly options if you want to learn tape reading or even use youtube or the internet overall to learn, what I know now about tape reading I learned not from Sang Lucci but by reading free material and watching youtube videos that explain it thoroughly and make you understand it in a clear and concise manner.

#66     Jul 17, 2018
    Van_der_Voort_4 and ironchef like this.
  7. oh wow, great advice!

#67     Jul 18, 2018
  8. ironchef

ironchef

Thank you sir.

#68     Jul 19, 2018
  9. 5iv3

5iv3

No problem, and by the way, I can provide a snapshot of the members area to anyone doubting my claim since I just signed up to this forum and might think I'm just bashing Sang Lucci.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    #69     Jul 19, 2018
  10. smallfil

smallfil

As someone who has spent tens of thousands on seminars, books, dvds learning about trading. At the end of the day, nobody is going to give you the secret sauce or golden chalice you seek! If someone has a method to consistently, trade and get monies out of the stockmarket, why would they dilute it and render it ineffective? Any method that generates say $100,000 per year will not be sold for a mere $3,000! Why should they? Does that make sense? Nobody mentored me and I learned what I know now on my own. Maybe, better to have a mentor but, who is trustworthy enough and will actually, teach you?

#70     Jul 21, 2018