Sang Lucci Day trading Master Course

Discussion in 'Options' started by kp95, Feb 17, 2018.

1. ironchef

ironchef

kp95,

Do let us know how it goes after you take the course.

Regards,

#41     Feb 17, 2018
  2. In those filings you provided in the link there should be 212 area code not 202.
    This is for Manhattan,I lived in NYC in the past.

Your business model has some flows,putting positive twist is not enough,it will come out empty sooner or later.
    For example you guys could contact the owner of ET and become a sponsor.Greed makes people do stupid things,rationality goes out the window.
    If only yesterday you guys weren't shysters before you signed up here touting Sang Lucci then you are near that status right now.
    I will have no more to add

#42     Feb 18, 2018
  3. zdreg

zdreg

it is a corollary off the original Those who can do. Those who can't teach by Ernest Hemingway.
    the corollary has only 7 google results. the original by hemingway had 22million+.

#43     Feb 18, 2018
  4. I spent about 6 hours last night watching downloaded Mark Douglas videos from YouTube:

"Mark Douglas Discussed Trading Psychology, Risk and much more"
    "Mark Douglas - How to think like a professional trader (1 of 4)"
    "Mark Douglas - How to think like a professional trader (2 of 4)"
    "Mark Douglas - How to think like a professional trader (3 of 4)"
    "Mark Douglas - How to think like a professional trader (4 of 4)"

They are good, I suppose, it's kind of common trading sense wisdom -- But then again, it's kind of funny how common sense...can be so uncommon to alot of people.

You praise this guy as a Holy Grail teacher, yet you openly admitted to being down 10% on your trading account :confused:, o_O in like the first month of this year, or even in just two weeks.
    (in Karen the SuperTrader thread)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    #44     Feb 18, 2018
  5. I never said he was the Holy Grail. I said that his teaching had a positive impact on me. You are correct. Common sense is not so common. As for my returns this year, I survived an event that many of you said that I would not! Sweet Bobby is going to blow up. Look through my Karen thread and see how many times my room was prophesied. I can lose money on any trade, but over a series of trad s I’m going to be successful! I now have that confidence.

#45     Feb 18, 2018
  6. By the way, you and I didn’t even call each other names in our exchange. We are getting way too soft!

#46     Feb 18, 2018
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Hey OP. I have 2 ideas for you, free of charge:

1. Buy SPY weekly options with 1/4 of your starting account on Mondays. This year that has been a huge winner even though 3 weeks you lost it all. But the other 3 weeks it gained 2-300%.

2. Sell ICs on Tesla 50 bucks wide wings. First wait until it swings one way and sell into that direction. If it keeps trending, sell another one when your side is challenged. This year because of Elon black magic, Tesla still won't drop big, but won't go up a lot either due to shitty fundamentals.

#47     Feb 18, 2018
  8. kp95

kp95

Can you elaborate why buy SPY on Mondays? I would like to hear the methodology of your reasonings. Any why Tesla? I like the intuition, but I'm a little confused how you came up with it? Let me know, and thank ya!

#48     Feb 18, 2018
  9. mbondy

mbondy

Put your 3k into the market and lose it the old fashioned way. At the very least, you'll get some screen time.

#49     Feb 18, 2018
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

1. The market is still bullish and volatile. Until that change near ATM calls will give a pretty good return close to expiry. 4 days to expiry is pretty good, thus Monday. If you look up the last 6 months weekly chart, this strategy made money 15 times out of 26. They were flat 9 times and only really down 3 times.

2. Tesla is because it is volatile thus you get more ROI as compared to other stock. Also it has been range bound. I have a thread on Selling IC on Tesla, the stock has been in the same range for 9 months now. Eventually it will move out of it, but I think the fanboys and the bad fundamentals balance each other out, thus no reason for the price to go very far from the current price.

#50     Feb 19, 2018
    kp95 likes this.