Sang Lucci Day trading Master Course

Discussion in 'Options' started by kp95, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Does anyone know what are Sang Lucci's returns? (or claim to fame?)

I just now quickly browsed his site, but can't seem to find any info on his market % returns historical claims o_O

...Not that it necessarily matters. -- But it would be nice to be coached by Michael Jordan, not Michael Smith.
    in the interests of full disclosure.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    #31     Feb 17, 2018
  2. Does seem like this dude is doing some fishing here,fishing for next sucker to sign in LOL and doing some reverse psychology

#32     Feb 17, 2018
    ironchef likes this.
  3. kp95

kp95

Here is a link I found about his hedge fund. I emailed him about it just waiting on a response right now.I think it was a small hedge fund nothing big at all compared to others.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1544226/000154422614000003/0001544226-14-000003-index.htm

In his videos he sometimes shows his income, and he was on Profit.ly but decided that wasn't the right path for him as far as I can see right now. As of verified trades I don't know if he records them. I have asked about verified trades before and this is what they responded with:

"I'm sure Lucci keeps track of his trades for his own purposes, but there's no track record because we're not selling trades. Lucci and WSJ are in the rooms, and they call out what they're doing in real time, but the purpose of the Steamroom isn't to suggest trades. It's about a community of traders, all with different opinions and strategies, discussing the day's action and analyzing the flow. For example, our Private Twitter feed is not about alerting people to trades WE make, it's to provide people the most aggressive action hitting the tape, which we can all use as a tool with which to trade."

#33     Feb 17, 2018
  4. kp95

kp95

Im not, I just want to hear from other traders experience and opinions with Sang Lucci, to decide if I should take his course or just find another way to replicate a successful strategy.

#34     Feb 17, 2018
  5. You would b better off hopping on a plane to Atlanta. Buy my dinner and I’ll teach you more for f we than you’ll ever learn in that $3k course! Dude, we are trying to help you from wasting your money but you won’t listen.

#35     Feb 17, 2018
  6. kp95

kp95

Im hearing you, how has Marks book "Trading in the Zone", Karens Supertrader have helped you become successful? Has their revised methods of the markets enlightened you to becoming a profitable trader? The reviews on "The trading zone" are very well 4.5 stars. Is reading the book mostly on psychology or strategies? Also why Karen? Why would you want to watch someones work if they have multiple flaws in their system? Yes you can revise it to fit your own system but why take the risk if I can just pay someone for a strategy that works right now for this type of market. Lastly why 5 years?? I can read the book in 2 days if I read for an avg of 4-5 hours a day. Are you a trader for a living?

#36     Feb 17, 2018
  7. Get off elite trader for now, hop on YouTube and spend one hour watching Mark Douglas videos. Thank me later.

#37     Feb 17, 2018
  8. Jack1960

Jack1960

You are already sucked in. Send him the money. Educators spend lots of time on videos and they needs money to pay their rent and eat. Somebody needs to pay them for their efforts. You might as well be the sucker this month.

Just make sure to plan in advacne to lose all of your money following someone in options.

Have you instead thought of just getting joy out of burning some money? Burning money will be less painful.

#38     Feb 17, 2018
    comagnum likes this.
  9. Jack1960

Jack1960

Read Mark Douglas. This is an excellent suggestion. People on this board are trying to help you but you can not seem to listen. This is why I said you are already sucked in.

#39     Feb 17, 2018
  10. kp95

kp95

I’ve been looking at his videos On YouTube he has some really good informational point of views. I’m listening, don’t just assume. I take everyone’s feedback into perspective and I asked feedback about the course not Mark Douglas. If you have something negative to say, move on nobody likes a negative Nancy. Even if you have soemthing negative to say put a positive twist to it.

#40     Feb 17, 2018