Sang Lucci Day trading Master Course

Discussion in 'Options' started by kp95, Feb 17, 2018.

1. toc

toc

Definition of successful?................20% returns a year and hopefully with low drawdowns.

Given that he trades options and that too on big sizes, makes his strategy out of my interest.

Just looked up, he has lots of videos on youtube discussing various trades. However, not much chirps on his hedge fund that was started 2014.

#11     Feb 17, 2018
  2. kp95

kp95

That will be a good question I can email him about. Do you have any advice I can have to choosing a good options mentor?

#12     Feb 17, 2018
  3. ironchef

ironchef

I have multiple friends/associates who bought option trading courses. Sad to say none worked for them. Maybe this time is different, so good luck.

#13     Feb 17, 2018
  4. kp95

kp95

There has to be one course out there that is worth taking a shot at. Watching Sang Lucci trade, to me, its all sounds like it might be worth a shot at. What do you think?

#14     Feb 17, 2018
  5. Mark Douglas is dead. The options chains within the trading platform give you the probabilities of success. No need to pay for a winning strategy. Are you going to follow his alerts the rest of your life? I just think it’s a waste of money. Follow the plan I laid out for you and you will be successful.

#15     Feb 17, 2018
  6. Just give me the $3k. You’ll be far more successful! I’ll teach you how to think for yourself and not rely on others. Not sure why you’re so eager to toss out the cash.

#16     Feb 17, 2018
  7. kp95

kp95

He doesn't give out alerts but rather just ideas of what he is trading. I mean I have the money to do it. Im just eager to learn! So why did you choose Mark Douglas out of any other book or strategy? I will look at some reviews about it and can incorporate it into my current strategy which would be a good idea.

#17     Feb 17, 2018
  8. Just watch his videos for free on YouTube. He’s not going to give you the secret sauce to trading, but he will give you the mindset. Take your $3k and put it in an account with TD Ameritrade. Paying for these courses never works out good. If you have to pay for a course, take one of Dan Aheridan’s courses.

#18     Feb 17, 2018
  9. Here, I’ll tell you what I’m trading. CL, ZB, GC, ES, NG, and 6E. 90% probability of success. Proper position sizing. Good money management. Take profits early and let losers run a bit. One trade per day. Wash, rinse, repeat!

#19     Feb 17, 2018
  10. toc

toc

Very clever, that means he does not have to trade it for real, just put it in verbal and it works, then good for him. Does not work, bad for the sucker who took the trade with real money. In the mean time he collected cool $297/month for every member of the chat room.

#20     Feb 17, 2018