Sandy Hook Was Obama's Fault

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 21, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

In 2011 and 2012 the Justice Department programs that provided $200 million to schools for training, security equipment, and police resources were not renewed.

The Obama administration also eliminated funding for an Education Department program intended to help schools prepare for mass tragedies, according to Department officials. The program, Readiness and Emergency Management for Schools (REMS), provided $20 to $30 million in grants annually, and was cut despite a 2007 warning from the the Government Accountability Office: “Many school district officials said that they experience challenges in planning for emergencies due to a lack of equipment, training for staff, and expertise and some school districts face difficulties in communicating and coordinating with first responders and parents.”

In 2009, the National School Safety and Security Services firm released a statement following a cut of $184 million in federal funding for protecting schools. “It is unbelievable that at the 10th anniversary of the Columbine attack, President Obama proposes cutting school safety funding rather than restoring massive school safety funding cuts by the past Administration and Congresses,” said Kenneth Trump, president of the firm.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...unding-school-safety-programs-andrew-johnson#

2. Republicans say we have to cut the spending

3. Ok, I didn't vote for Obama, but this is a total joke. This is as dumb as Westboro Baptist Church blaming Carrie Underwood for the tragedy. If anything Sandy Hook's school security has been significantly strengthened. Obama didn't prevent police officers from guarding the school, they were never there.

4. pspr

pspr

I don't care who you voted for but it looks pretty obvious that Obama is the guilty party.

5. So which is it piss poor ? One day you're complaining about spending cuts next day your complaining about spending not being cut

6. Both parties are guilty.

7. pspr

pspr

Don't try to delute the statement. Obama IS guilty!

8. Then you're guilty too.

9. http://thetruthwins.com/archives/us...spent-57-8-million-on-the-entire-royal-family

Maybe if Obama took a few less vacations, they could've given those schools the funding they needed to protect the sandy hook kids. I mean, do they really need to spend over $100k of taxpayer money for their fucking dog?

10. Schools should have a "bake" sale. Hire a clown with a full kevlar body suit. Have the clown gaurd the door with a sign "You're fuckin kiddin". This job would be easy to fill, hire a mentally ill person, there's plenty of them on the street.

I think "super mario" would be a good charachter.

-------------------

"The New Jersey man who was dressed as video-game icon Super Mario when he allegedly groped a woman in Times Square is just one of many costumed weirdos trolling the plaza and harassing visitors. "

One of the costumed characters even admitted he and his ilk are creepy.

“I’ve been doing this four years. Everyone I’ve met is a degenerate [such as an] alcoholic [or] crackhead,” said one man dressed as a giant white robot. “You never know who’s under that mask.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/creepy_characters_s96iwUBktW7WZLCWtQlgCL

#10     Dec 22, 2012