Sandra Fluke thinks Sex Changes should be covered by Health Insurance.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 6, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

As self diagnosis?

#41     Mar 6, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL

:D

That is too damn funny.

#42     Mar 6, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh go Fluke yourself.

#43     Mar 6, 2012
  4. Wallet

Wallet

I think its called an "addadicktome"

#44     Mar 6, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Ha ha ha ha ha. That is fuuuuuunnny.

"Hey, Jane, are are you going to get that addadicktome proceedure?"

"I don't know, John, are you getting the dicktakectomy?"

#45     Mar 6, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah, I see how that sex change thing worked out for Chaz Bono. She erm He ended up looking like the Hindenburg.

If a very young child becomes convinced that they are in a body of the wrong gender it is the fault of the parents.

#46     Mar 6, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Yeah, that Chaz Bono is something. I guess it even has a girlfriend. I can't even imagine that. Cher did a wonderful job raising her child. Not.

P.S. It was probably the drugs Cher was doing during preganacy that screwed up that poor girl's life.

#47     Mar 6, 2012
  8. Wallet

Wallet

This whole thing is such a sham, really. Paraded around congress, liberal talk shows, blah blah blah, and then to get a personal phone call from the President, I'm so proud of you........ let me think??? I wonder how many people out there with all the tragedy from the storms this past week , people helping others, then think of Fireman, Law Enforcement Offices who displayed themselves bravely the past few days, not even going to Military heroes who we've never heard about but who are there everyday giving it their all and who do we put on a pedestal ????? I'm not knocking Fluke,, but the attention from the media over something so trivial when compared to what other people sacrifice and give of themselves with no recognition ...

Again words fail me........ our country is beyond hope.

#48     Mar 6, 2012