Sandra Fluke thinks Sex Changes should be covered by Health Insurance.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 6, 2012.

1. I concur.

#31     Mar 6, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

They could then sew it to his lips to make him really happy! :D

#32     Mar 6, 2012
  3. jem

jem

there is no science of it dope, its sociology or psyschology. But you ignorant little shit. I also had to work closely with probation departments as part of my job. I learned all about sexual offenders and their victims. I learned about family predators, and what they do to their victims lives. I know a hell of lot more about this subject then you will ever know. It is more than I ever wanted to know.

#33     Mar 6, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, I see. Sarcasm :)

#34     Mar 6, 2012
  5. Maybe, maybe not, which is why someone in charge has to make these decisions. Sadly, we're stuck with a government of clueless, gutless self serving dolts who are trying to be all things, to all people, all the time.

#35     Mar 6, 2012
  6. +1

I just don't understand the anti abortion party.They fight for a fetus in the womb,but once the person is born fuck em.Kid is born in the wrong body,fuck em.No health insurance,fuck em etc

#36     Mar 6, 2012
  7. jem

jem

1. I can see you are ignorant. Miller Urey did not show non life evolve into life... you need to study up.

2. Your slate article said this...
    In all three cases, the tax cuts likely helped to increase tax receipts. How do lower taxes raise the amount the government takes in?

#37     Mar 6, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

I can bring the dots to the horse, but I can't make the horse connect them.

#38     Mar 6, 2012
  9. jem

jem

You can lead an et leftist to the truth, but you can't make him think.

#39     Mar 6, 2012
  10. Wallet

Wallet

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XL7qTfXnm8U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#40     Mar 6, 2012