Sandra Fluke thinks Sex Changes should be covered by Health Insurance.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 6, 2012.

1. "Liberalism".... the more you give people, the more they want... the more they rationalize being "entitled" to (at someone else's expense, of course.)

"Liberalism"... the Black Death to the free world and free people.

:mad: :mad:

#11     Mar 6, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

No offense, jem, but you rank among the most stupid people on the Internet. Gender identification has nothing to do with orientation. You continue to remain clueless on every topic you present an opinion. I don't care what your opinions are. They're your own. But you habitually grapple with simple underlying facts. Therefore, I'm not convinced you can be "cured" the way an ignorant person can be. And for the record, it is not so much your stupidity that rankles me, since that is beyond your control, but rather the accompanying arrogance. Please take a genuine and comprehensive IQ test, accept your score and then know your place.

#12     Mar 6, 2012
  3. Crispy

Crispy

What repulses me is some radical wants me to subsidize genital mutilation. The "better" person in me says that surgically removing ones genitals is unnatural. And im pretty sure that 99% of the world agrees with me.

We are not talking about a mole, wart, cleft palate or some other very unfortunate birth defect.

You want to cut your balls off and spend the rest of your life on hormones, fine, pay for it yourself or get a night job and save up.

#13     Mar 6, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

I wouldnt worry much about Gayfly, it is quite clear from his posts on here that he is trying to compensate for something.....

The real reason he wants sex changes to be covered by insurance is because it is one step closer to the penis enlargement surgery he has been fantasizing about for himself,but could not afford, being covered by insurance as well.....
    :D

#14     Mar 6, 2012
  5. jem

jem

says the guy who is proven wrong by says every time he opens his full of shit p.c. mouth.

We are still waiting for you to show that life evolved from non life.
    I am still waiting for you to show that revenues did not go up after the Reagan tax cuts.. and other tax cuts.

You do not care about my opinions because mine are backed by fact.

#15     Mar 6, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

So much for summoning up some empathy for those who have gone through life, from the very beginning, believing to have been born with the wrong body. I admit it makes me squeamish, but it's not about me. And it's not about you.

Are you suggesting that moles or warts should be taken more seriously?

#16     Mar 6, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

I did, in another thread. But you either missed or ignored it. Here's another one:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/j9ZRHoawyOg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=138

As for the tax cut/revenue matter, the material I had previously presented in another thread is demonstrably beyond your comprehension. Learn to stay within your limitations. As for your opinions, they are backed far more by stupid arrogance than even a nodding acquaintance or understanding of corroborating facts.

#17     Mar 6, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Are you referring to Steelers Baby/Hello, who assured us that he trades "thousands of times a day" and therefore has a clue about how the economy works, even though he doesn't even have a grasp of the basics? Is that the compensation to which you refer?

#18     Mar 6, 2012
  9. Now here we go again. Why must this shit always go to it's most absurd extreme? Everyone seems unable to know where to draw a line. It's simple, you draw it here. Sorry, but you want to change your gender, you do it on your own nickel.

#19     Mar 6, 2012
  10. I think every type of surgery or medical procedure, whether it is elective, required or emergency, including cosmetic and gender reassignment, should be made available to everyone under a universal health care system.

People would be better looking and much happier and healthier. Who wouldn't want that?

#20     Mar 6, 2012