Sand Hill Capital International - has anyone heard of them?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by rting, May 19, 2011.

1. jrwalshjr

jrwalshjr

Don't waste you hard earned money

#11     Oct 19, 2012
  2. jrwalshjr

jrwalshjr

A fool and his money are soon parted and that is what you'll be doing if you sign up for this

#12     Jan 10, 2013
  3. jrwalshjr

jrwalshjr

Don't waste your money a real scam

#13     Jan 10, 2013
  4. Why? Why is someone more popular better? Does not make too much sense from the contrarian point if view. I know nothing about them, but I would not use that against them.

Still, do your DD.

#14     Jan 12, 2013
  5. Fremont54

Fremont54

It is very frustrating when people give negative feedback with nothing to support it. Especially like the guy who said he lost money becasue this is potentially viable info for me to do some DD but he doesn't give any figures that will validate/negate the weekly results Sand Hill publically posts. I want something specific to know why they are not a valid system, a scam or whatever you think they are before I tell them to take a hike. I tend to let people be innocent until proven guilty.

#15     Jan 14, 2013
  6. Nice spambot, even a random generated name.

IF they have a magic trading system why are they looking for people to pay them a measly 3000 bucks for this? Why not trade their own capital?

#16     Jan 16, 2013
  7. Don't sign up for their system. Since Sept 2012 account is down over 33%. I'm pulling the plug this week.

#17     Jan 19, 2013