San jose, California

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by billsingh, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Don't know about the rest of the Bay Area but in San Fran the median household income is only 85k while the average house price has to be 800k +

In other words rich people already live here :)

#31     Oct 11, 2007
  2. nimble

nimble

Anyone meeting with 10 mile radius from Cupertino?

#32     Jan 14, 2008
  3. I can host a traders round tables in my office once a month if any like minded traders what to share ideas and talk about what markets are shaping up and where we should be looking for the best sector to trade and make $$$$ from this insight.

I use both auto systems and gray box models to lead my way and have a few guys that work with me with good technical skills.

One can only follow so many markets and those opportunies change and thus having more minds and eyes involved a few times a month we can set our attention to this.

I have a conferecne table and screen projector and can blast that on the wall and cover these markets.

I did this while I lived and worked in SF but have not done it in a few years ..........It gets lonely down here in South Bay.

I have nothing to sell or promote and have a group of managed accounts from a FOF operation and thus are covered with capital and just want to exchange ideas and put more eyes on global markets with other CTA, Large prop guys or anyone who is a professional and not looking for mentorship but can add value to a round table.

I would have room for about 6 to 9 guys around my conference table..... Trade well and lets get something set up for a weekend (maybe Sat) in late Feb.............JG

#33     Feb 2, 2008
  4. nimble

nimble

Sorry for the late response. Didn't notice your post until today. Very gracious of you to offer a meeting place.

I mainly day trade the ES. I am interested in discussing swing trading stocks or ETFs and automated trading, and of course market in general.

I will be up for meeting at least once a month. I will send you my email using private message.

If there's anyone else interested, fell free to PM me your email.

#34     Apr 3, 2008
  5. billsingh

billsingh

Very cool idea to meet up once a month and find out how and what everyone doing.

What is the next step ??

Regards
    Bill Singh

#35     Apr 3, 2008
  6. nimble

nimble

Bill and anyone else interested, please private message me your e-mail. I will start a list.

#36     Apr 4, 2008
  7. nimble

nimble

There are 5 people interested in meeting. Waiting for you to be the 6th, and provide us a meeting place ;)

Hope to hear from you soon!

#37     Apr 8, 2008
  8. billsingh

billsingh