San jose, California

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by billsingh, Mar 12, 2007.

1. pp7

pp7

I live in the east bay CA. Would love to meet up with some real traders.

#11     May 9, 2007
  2. BudFoxx

BudFoxx

east bay here

#12     May 9, 2007
  3. pp7

pp7

Hey BudFoxx, so are you a trader? What kind of trader? In the money?

#13     May 9, 2007
  4. Ben Lomond!

There is a blast from the past. I was raised in Saratoga, but spent lots of time in the SC mtns. Had many a rainy camping trip in your neck of the woods. Most people don't realize that place can be a temperate rain forest some winters.

Pretty place.

#14     May 9, 2007
  5. toucan

toucan

east bay here

#15     May 9, 2007
  6. xxxskier

xxxskier Guest

SF

#16     May 9, 2007
  7. SouthBay-----Morgan Hill

I am wiring up a 1200 SF office to trade my own capital with my CTA. Any like minded traders are welcomed. I got room for 4 to 6 guys and would consider any traders that wants to develop a good environment over time and benefit from the idea sharing.

PM me with any interest.

#17     May 10, 2007
  8. Office is done here in Morgan Hill and we also have a new small office in San Diego. Both are about 1400 SF.

All asset classes welcomed and I have the ability to back a few traders using our grey box systems.....so any local traders looking for an independent office.......give me a PM and go from there.

US, Asian and Eurex programs are available. So we are running three shifts. Only serious traders inquire...no newbies.

#18     Jun 16, 2007
  9. There is a "Silicon Valley Options Group" that meets monthly.

The guy that runs it posts at Optionetics group forum aka I don't think there is an e-mail address or website for more info - sorry.

In San Francisco - George Chen runs a options group that meets at Fort Mason on Saturday mornings the weekend after expiration. George's email:

gtschen@aol.com

#19     Jun 19, 2007
  10. East Bay.. Pleasanton to be exact.

#20     Jun 28, 2007