San Francisco Traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by DuyLe, Sep 1, 2010.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

No new, news but VTrader Group had ( last I checked was 2010) an office 220 Bush #950, SF 94104; heart of the financial district...
    Have you tried IB ( interactive brokers) for trading ICE futures?

#51     Apr 1, 2014
  2. 11jsd

11jsd

I can't find anything on VTrader, maybe they've disappeared, I am going to have a walk down to the address you gave. A similar story for Altrion, a firm I found while looking for more info on VTrader.

This looks most promising http://www.cutlergrouplp.com/, I will stop by there too today.

I've emailed IB for confirmation on rates, fingers crossed they ultra competitive.

Thanks for the reply, feel like I may actually get somewhere now.

#52     Apr 1, 2014
  3. 11jsd

11jsd

VTrader are no longer there, and I can find nothing online, guessing they've left SF.

Cutler, helpful, but they're not setup for futures. Might work for you if you trade options.

#53     Apr 1, 2014
  4. dealmaker

dealmaker

Infinity Futures do trade ICE and they will let you trade remote. I don't know anything about them other than e-mail they have sent me.
    I am a stock trader, I do some options and futures but bulk of my business is stocks...

#54     Apr 1, 2014
  5. Occam

Occam

I'm not sure what's happening with VTrader, but some of the same people are now at SageTrader, which is also SF-based.

#55     Apr 2, 2014
  6. dealmaker

dealmaker

Problem with Cutler Group is that the payout is 80% to start with and you can graduate to max of 90%. That is not exactly what I call a sweetheart deal...

#56     Apr 2, 2014
  7. dealmaker

dealmaker