San Francisco - Don Bright

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Don Bright, Mar 13, 2002.

1. Thanks for the kind words....my brother and I will both be in S.F. for the seminar. We will be glad to invite traders to visit any of our 3 locations (S.F., Walnut Creek, and Novato) on the Monday following.

If you come back to the Hotel on Sunday morning, we will be holding a short "advanced class" and will be interviewing for trading positions at the same time.

See you there!!!

Don't forget to ask for the $50 discount for all Elite Trader members!!

#21     Mar 20, 2002
  2. seisan

seisan

Concur, and have heard same from other students this week at Bright's
    Las Vegas training class who listen to it on the internet.

Caught their local half hour TV show here last weekend and Monday A.M.

Along with (partner?) Earl, their trading tidbits, market commentary, and shared insights on
    how the "real world works" in different industries are pretty good. Down-to-earth fellas.

They should put both, or at least stream the TV show on their website.

#22     Mar 20, 2002
  3. Always good to hear some nice comments. Sorry that Earl won't make it to S.F. (he will stay in town to do the radio show, etc.). We have some "ETers" already signed up...hope to see more at the event.

#23     Mar 21, 2002
  4. Don,

What time is the event??

#24     Mar 21, 2002
  5. Check in at 8:30, event starts at 9AM. First session until Noon, then lunch (with speakers), then 1PM - 4PM session, then Q&A for as long as people have questions.

Then those who want the advanced session on Sunday will show up before 9AM for 2 hours...and we will then hold interviews for potential traders (standard policy and "low cash - no-cash" programs).

#25     Mar 22, 2002
  6. Don; [1]Any plans to come to south east,like Memphis?????????????? [2]Is it possible to list here a n outline or ''table of contents''of the seminar,here???????????????????????????:)

#26     Mar 23, 2002
  7. Please send me a personal email to: don@stocktrading.com - and I will send you an outline of what we are covering in S.f. We won't be coming to Tennessee this year, but we may make Atlanta (I am discussing the cities with the Magazine people). Hope to meet you in person!!

#27     Mar 23, 2002
  8. oneway

oneway

Don,

Parking in the wharf area sucks...the best bet is to use the Pier 39 lot in my humble opinon, then walk to the Holiday Inn. Its about 2 blocks away. Availability at 8:00 in the morning will not be an issue.

Other options are to take the ferry from Tiburon or Sausalito...but that will end up costing more than just parking. It sure is a nice ride though.

Bart doesn't go anywhere near the wharf...but you can connect from Bart to the light rail that runs the Embarcadero down towards Pier 39.

If I was to go, not sure I will, I would connect with my buddies in the commercial fishing industry and cop a spot on Pier 45 near the D shed...but I didn't tell ya that.

Now for my question: Why would a swing/intraday ES NQ trader want to go to this seminar? I don't and won't trade stocks because I think I would end up in jail for violating the downtick rule, and I am addicted to the leverage of contracts. So, is there benefit for a contract player at your seminar?

SW

Here is a link that gives direction to the wharf area as well as information on Pier 39 parking, and mass transit solutions. There is a mapquest link as well on the page.

http://pier39.com/pier39/english/information/parking.html

#28     Mar 24, 2002
  9. Well, thanks for the info, and I will pass it on to others who have asked about the parking situation!!

I really don't want to try to "sell" you on this event - or try to sound like the people I will be exposing...but if you come there with an open mind, I think you will pick up enough to pay for the event (including parking) 10 times over. We will be talking about futures (we are still members of the CME), SSF's (which will help with your downtick concerns), and of course, real leverage for all traders.....and you may just see a way to add to current knowledge by listening to some of our very best traders (some of whom are looking to back new people...not that you need/want that help).

I look forward to meeting you there!!!

#29     Mar 24, 2002
  10. How many are going to Don's event. I hope I don't get lost looking for the Holiday Inn.

#30     Mar 31, 2002