san diego traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by smokey_mcPaat, Sep 2, 2002.

1. Born and raised in Del Mar and can assure you...us geeks that pick up on the girls would be just fine if you stayed up at Mt. Helix on the hot days and stayed away from our beaches. :D

#31     Sep 5, 2002
  2. reg

reg

guys who aren't making money will probably live in a crappy area.

Robert Tharp [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm.... maybe that explains why Warren Buffet chooses to live in Omaha, Nebraska.

#32     Sep 5, 2002
  3. This topic attracted my attention because I have a sister that attends the Aztecs.

....So there's a track there huh? hmm.. How can one make money at the track?

Andy

#33     Sep 5, 2002
  4. http://www.surferess.com/CEO/html/warren_buffet.html

or maybe it was because he grew up there.....

Living near golf courses if that's your thing isn't half bad.

Of course Reg this isn't set in stone but we are talking majority not minority. Overall guys who makes money live in nice areas, meanwhile guys who aren't would live in nice areas too but they can't afford them.

Common sense........something you seem to be missing I guess.

Robert

#34     Sep 5, 2002
  5. your getting off topic really heavily here

start a thread....

#35     Sep 5, 2002
  6. reg

reg

Thanks, Robert. BTW, I can tell that grammar isn't one of your favorite subjects,eh?

#36     Sep 5, 2002
  7. ...I'm a trader

not a professional writer

But thanks for the quick grammar lesson. Too bad you can't give trading lessons.

Robert

#37     Sep 5, 2002
  8. OHLC

OHLC

I was wondering how many seconds you would need to correct this :D

OHLC

#38     Sep 6, 2002
  9. lol

I was working on my original post first. I make mistakes all the time in my spelling/grammar I know......but being a good trader isn't about being right

It's about finding high probability set up's, having good money management, realizing I'm not always right and stopping out to protect capital when wrong, while milking the winning trades.

Guys who focus on being right all the time do very poorly as traders. Hence I am not focusing on my grammar and being right.

Reg on the other hand.........

Robert

#39     Sep 6, 2002
  10. OHLC

OHLC

When I will be even a quarter of the trader you are, I will not hesitate to voice my opinion on this issue !! (But I guess you wont take any flack from me soon, at least not until a few dozen years... :)

OHLC

#40     Sep 6, 2002