San Diego Traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Apr 24, 2003.

1. I wish I could....but since my "brother" Don King is busy signing up Mike Tyson again, it woudl be hard to explain both of us being sighted at different Hard Rocks....

Come on down, seriously!!

Don :cool:

#11     Apr 25, 2003
  2. Don, do you have an office on eastern Long Island?

#12     Apr 25, 2003
  3. I may be there, but you will never know it is me.

#13     Apr 25, 2003
  4. Our only LI office is in Hauppauge. Feel free to call Gary Rizzi at: 858.729.9950.

Don

#14     Apr 25, 2003
  5. great posts! i like the pics.

#15     Apr 25, 2003
  6. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

... we used to hang out at various places around the merc. For those of us who were commuters at the original merc in riverside plaza we would sometimes hop downstairs to the Iron Horse in Union Station. .... handily adjacent to the commuter trains and usually packed with members and exchange employees.

You might try to do something similar in LA .... although you never know who might show up in that crowd ...

#16     Apr 25, 2003
  7. jester

jester Guest

777 I can only speak for myself in that I, (secretly) hope you do go incognito and report back....I recently had a friend leave Don's office in Las Vegas....I'm just glad I didn't go ahead and go to Bright..............

Please report back when and IF you do go...

J-

#17     Apr 25, 2003
  8. Yo, those pics are hilariouuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    That the funniest thing I've seen on this board in a while except everyones p/l over the last year.

Yo, that is friggn hilarious, glad to see you guys have sense of humor and that Don can take a joke.

You guys had me rollin on that one big time.

Don, you're a good sport!!

LOL

#18     Apr 25, 2003
  9. I may just do that....we used to hang out various places after the close, just to discuss the trading and all. We have some pretty good traders, and they're making some decent money, so it might be nice to see and share what everyone else is doing.

I would love to see Mr. G (Andover, LA) again, especially since he has the advantage of being in my office, speaking with me (this according to one of his bigger traders)....and since we have nothing at all to hide, I probably spoke a long time with him. The other guys from the other firms are all welcome...I would (and do) appreciate a bit of candor and forthrightness as far as identification, but can deal with the "spy vs. spy" aspect if need be.

You know what's funny, is that so many are putting so much effort into this "snag a trader" game, when all that has to be done is help traders make money.....which has always been our forte'. My brother's advanced classes are always packed with successful traders.

Anyway, I hope to have some fun in LaJolla, and hope to see you all there.

Don (King) Bright !!

#19     Apr 25, 2003
  10. "You know what's funny, is that so many are putting so much effort into this "snag a trader" game, when all that has to be done is help traders make money"

Never a truer statement has a man uttered. Thank you Don.

#20     Apr 25, 2003