San Diego And San Jose Approve Pension Cuts In A Landslide Vote Read more: http://ww

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. shit be hitting the fan everywhere!

3. Ricter

Ricter

Wonderful news. The dogs, under the table, battling for scraps, dropped by the fat fucks at the table, and "your" dog got one. Yahoo. : )

4. Welcome to the real world where all the rest of America works.

5. jem

jem

exactly, as if govt workers are not 30 to 50 percent overpaid... and they get multi million dollar retirement packages. I think we need to cap and trade the benefits are getting from the govt.

6. achilles28

achilles28

F*ck 'em

7. achilles28

achilles28

Apparently both Greek frontrunners are campaigning to roll back austerity measures, restore guv salaries and benefits *AND* stay in the Euro. It's really incredible. Europeans are completely delusional. At least the Tea Party have an inkling that market forces won't accept US debt-to-GDP >130%.

8. achilles28

achilles28

They fucked us for long enough. It's time we fuck them :D

9. =============
    Good points. I like to look on the bright side-when Argentina had thier crisis[WSJ said it was party because people wanted to retire @50 yearsof age,]. The old Argentina crisis/Exodus, helped Uruguay, like a good neighbor.

Some learn from history; some dont.

Some deja vu, all over gain. Greece borrrowers & lenders are fleeing to the German banks, with thier Euros. Good thing there is no speed limit on the German autobhan. I just hope the ECB is better at math than I am.

:cool:

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ditto

#10     Jun 6, 2012