Samsung 213T

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by TMTrader, Oct 24, 2003.

1. where you buying?

#11     Oct 25, 2003
  2. gnome

gnome

There was a review of it a while back on Tweaknews.net.

http://www.tweaknews.net/reviews/sam213t/

#12     Oct 25, 2003
  3. balda

balda

this is from people who just bought it probably not long time users.

All reviews -> Monitors - LCD Flat Panel -> N82E16824001113

N/A,8/28/2003 1:59:51 PM

The Samsung LCD Monitor 210T is unbelievable, very clear and vibrant. No dead pixels and was delivered two days from order. Excelent service, highly recommend this monitor. Monitor is being used with DVI output from my ATI 9800 Pro, incredible picture.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N/A,7/27/2003 9:57:35 PM

We just got two of these from Newegg in the last month and they are both fantastic! The image quality is slightly better than the already great Samsung 191T and does not have that one's annoying color shift when viewed from the side. The 4:3 aspect ratio is better for movies and television than the 5:4 ratio of the smaller 17"-19" monitors. Of course 16:10 would be even better, but so far are much more expensive. Even though the display area is very large, the monitor itself is extremely compact and graceful. The internal power supply is also convenient. No dead pixels on either monitor. We paid almost this much for our 191T's when we got them. This is a much better monitor. If you have the extra money it is well worth it. The only problem with the monitor is a long delay when switching between input sources which makes it frustrating to use connected to two computers. The 191T is much superior for that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ann,7/19/2003 8:56:43 AM

Samsung 213T arrived yesterday in perfect condition. Fabulous monitor. Colors are clear; screen is very bright; images are very sharp. Thank you. Would definitely do business with you again.

Todd,7/15/2003 9:35:41 AM

As a tech guy and long time Newegg customer, first I'm happy to say how pleased I am with Newegg. Thanks. Second this Samsung monitor is "perfect". I received it with no dead pixels and with the DVI output to my ATI 9700 Pro, it is literally a perfect picture. Tried the analog output and I noticed a big difference. Much tweaking needed with the analog output and still not as good a picture but still very nice. The Samsung is not to blame; it's just the analog versus DVI connection. I do highly recommend if you get this monitor to get a video card with a DVI connector. Bottom line: I LOVE IT!

N/A,7/3/2003 6:09:34 PM

First of all I would like to thank to Newegg.com for excptional service,they are tottally dedicated to customer.Secondly I just received this monitor today and must say it is unbelievable LCD
    monitor.I own SyncMaster 171MP and thought was the best but this one meets all my expectations especialy with the DVI output.

#13     Oct 25, 2003
  4. mktman

mktman

5. balda & mtkman, thank you, it's been very helpfull. I think I'll get em'

#15     Oct 25, 2003
  6. #16     Oct 25, 2003