Same sex parenting = screwed up kids

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Nice Max, of course as you know it means little to Ricky. By his own admission he doesn't trade.

He probably thinks that blotter is a chart of national debt to GDP that proves more debt is somehow better.

#51     Jun 18, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Hehe, I knew that, hence the 'smiley'.

#52     Jun 18, 2012
  3. No. He's very normal hetero-acting.

#53     Jun 18, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Ok.

Do you ever wonder about the guys who really pour on the macho thick? The biggest chest-drummers? You have to wonder why they do it, like they're hiding something, or compensating for something...

#54     Jun 18, 2012

5. Well, given there are proven measurable physiological differences in gays, (brain hemisphere size, etc, see above post for the list) it should not be surprising that along with it there would be differences in behavior. For some of them. Don't women act differently then men ?

Biology guides behavior.

Religious conservatives hate facing this fact.

Is there also a cultural aspect to some it? Probably. But many gay young teenage boys are already "acting gay" before they could have possibly been exposed to the culture of it. My daughter has a friend like that. He likes hanging out with the girls and not for the reason most teenage boys do. His behavior already shows. And he has admitted being gay although he does not want to be. He wants to please his parents, and give them grandkids. He does not want to tell them he's gay. My brother never told my Dad. I actually told him not to as it would hurt him. I'm not sure I gave good advice. Had my Dad been more open-minded and educated and less judgmental about the matter, my brother could have told him.

#55     Jun 18, 2012
  6. This is the same thing liberals claim. Are all liberals gay?

Can't wait for science to advance so we can tell the sexual preference of a fetus. Then the selective abortions, that liberals adore, can begin on those. Sanger would be so proud!

#56     Jun 18, 2012
  7. A Liberal War on Science? by Slate

The author of the paper was paid $800k by a right wing hack group to write a paper that even Scientific American called having major flaws.

Another example proving that the republican mind will never be confused with a properly functioning part of the body.

When a liberal writes a paper, one must ask whether there are any problems in it.
    When a conservative writes a paper, one must ask whether there is any truth in it.

#57     Jun 18, 2012
  8. Nope, different breed altogether. Former mod. There is only one of you, so you are sort of like.....well, Tsing Tao. :D

You provide more commentary than combat.

#58     Jun 18, 2012
  9. jem

jem

everything you say is propaganda.

you copy and past some stats about people in what all we know is some small half baked study or too now you make sweeping generalizations.

You mentioned gay men report they have longer thicker penises. Are you kidding me? You were just find another liberal trait.

liberals always think they are better than they really are.

we know liberals think they are smarter than really are just ask chris matthews on jeopardy...

know we know they think they have bigger penises too ---
    and in this case they don't have women telling them the truth.

#59     Jun 18, 2012
  10. Non-biblical objections.

Its against nature. It offers nothing to the human race. If you have 2 islands, 1 with only straight people and one with only homosexual people, the humans on the homosexual island will be gone in 1 lifetime. They will not add children to the population that will work to help them in their old age. There will be no government on that island as the population gets too old to work and tax themselves to pay for their own healthcare, medicines and all that other stuff. As homosexuals get older, they have to be parasites on the straight taxpayers in order to survive and be healthy. There will be no younger people to go fish or plant crops for them so as they get too old to work, they will starve.

Meanwhile on the island of all straight people, everything will be fine and keep working as it has for 1000s of years.

Another non-biblical objection to it is we dont want to be around it. We find it disgusting. Its no different than not wanting to be around someone who likes to have sex with animals. The difference though with homosexuality though is that many people in the world want you to accept it as normal when it clearly is not. If the world thought of homosexuals the same as they thought of pedophiles or people that have sex with animals, then there wouldnt be this uproar that there is because the homosexuals would hide and there would be less of them.

Can you imagine if people thought something like saying a 60 year old man should be allowed to have a relationship with a 5 year old girl? I can imagine the 60 year old man making the same points the homosexuals do by saying things like "It doesnt affect you, so why do you care" Or "Oh, you are so against it, you must be a secret pedophile who is just hiding his urges"

Really stupid shit like that.

#60     Jun 18, 2012