Same sex parenting = screwed up kids

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You flock me in with the "enemies", eh? I would have thought I was a neutral, especially in social issues.

#41     Jun 18, 2012
  2. jem

jem

nobody is professing to be superior to fruits (as you call them).

I know plenty of fruits and many are good guys. Some were friends. (before I moved)

Be fruity as you wish to be, this is america and you have constitutional rights.

But, when you start attempting to change the definition of marriage or push a radical new agenda in school, I would point out why I disagree.

I am mostly a libertarian. I will leave you alone if you leave me alone.

#42     Jun 18, 2012
  3. lindq

lindq

LOL. What a crock.

By that reasoning all of us who are 100% heterosexual should be walking around like Clint Eastwood or John Wayne.

Excuse me while I spit.

#43     Jun 18, 2012
  4. jem

jem

not to mention gay guys at work vs at a party.

All of sudden the lisp comes out, and the over the top hand gestures and the I want attention poses.

Similar to when a pretty women turns it on at a party but even more dramatic.

I am referring to the catchers ... The more typical male types were fairly consistent between work vs party. in general.

#44     Jun 18, 2012
  5. That's not reasoning. I'm not sure what it is.

What I'm saying is that the behaviors often associated with gays are that way because they are gay, it is not because they are trying to act gay. This is not true of all or maybe even most gays. My brother for instance has none of the stereotypical gay characteristics and is in fact more macho acting than I am. The point being, in some gays their gay behavior is because they are gay. It's an inherent trait, along with all the other unusual physiological features seen in gays. And yes, they probably suppress it in the straight world but let it out when around other gays.

You're excused.

#45     Jun 18, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Ok, but is he what you'd call "hyper macho"? I think a lot of those guys, who claim to be straight, are probably gay.

#46     Jun 18, 2012
  7. lindq

lindq

Again, a complete crock.

By your reasoning (lack of), a good portion of the world's male children are popping out of the womb with limp wrists and an advanced fashion sense.

The personality affectations you think of as typically "gay" are learned from their culture, in the same way any culture passes along behaviors.

#47     Jun 18, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

The main reason why this study shows the children of gay women are more likely to have some problems is mostly because there is a 95% chance that gay women are liberals.

The fact of the matter is that liberal women do a horrible job of raising children, and on top of that, most of them dont even shave their arm pits, let alone their cooch. If you really want to help children you should probably keep them as far away from liberals as possible.

Remember folks, both Michael Moore, AND Charles Manson are die hard liberals........

#48     Jun 18, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, you sure don't sound like a guy who did so "well" in the market last week that he had to get drunk, alone, in front of his computer. You sound angry. : )

#49     Jun 18, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Hahahaha, Its hard to tell if you are serious, Im just fucking around, but if you want to know, here are my numbers from today, it was a little bit better than my average......

[​IMG]

#50     Jun 18, 2012